- Paperback: 702 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (July 24, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1490575170
- ISBN-13: 978-1490575179
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (97 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,392 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
THE ENEMIES WITHIN: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress Paperback – July 24, 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I thought I knew how far left a lot of our Congressmen and Senators are, but this book takes it to a whole new level. I was also impressed that Loudon simply explains the implications of this. Loudon shows, in pretty convincing detail how by using the unions, the US far left is able to set the agenda for the Democratic Party. This is scary stuff. This is a very well researched and clearly written book. Definitely a must read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pathetic and utterly boring nonsense that is
not worth elaborating on in detail.Read more