Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ENGEL USA Cooler Bag Backpack (23 Quarts)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large 23 quart capacity, plenty of room for food and snacks, or 24 cans of ice-cold drinks
- Holds ice for up to 3 days!
- Padded, breathable shoulder straps make carrying as a backpack very comfortable
- Removable, durable liner bag which makes for easy clean up at the end of the trip
- 4 extra pockets to carry picnic supplies and other last minute items that don't require cooling
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Engle 23 Qt Soft Sided Backpack Cooler provides Easy Access with Room To Spare - With a whopping 23 quart capacity, there is plenty of room for food and snacks, a hearty picnic lunch – or more than 24 cans of ice-cold, liquid refreshment. The top opening features a heavy-duty two-way water-repellant zipper that pulls open for full access to the main inner compartment. Next to the main opening, there is a zippered side pocket, an ideal place to put an Engel Cooler Pak or two. (Engel Cooler Paks will keep the adjacent contents in the main section cold without relying upon ice – freeing up more space for groceries and eliminating sloppy meltwater.) Exclusive Patented Inner Liner - In the main compartment, contents are held in a patented, removable liner bag that attaches around the top with hook-and-loop fasteners. The reinforced bag is puncture-resistant and features Microban anti-microbial protection. This exclusive Engel feature protects the inside of the bag and, best of all, makes for easy clean up at the end of the trip.
Color: Realtree Xtra Camouflage
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love that it's a back pack. It's SO much easier to carry than other coolers.
The reinforced PVC liner (at least I think it's PVC) seems durable
The insulation seems pretty substantial and keeps things nice and cold.
Overall build quality seems solid with one exception (more on that below)
The inside of the cooler is smaller than you might expect. It's hard to fit much in there.
The main zipper broke on the first use. They should use a more heavy-duty zipper and preferably one with a metal pull instead of plastic which deforms as you pull it. In my case, the pull let go of one side of the zipper (see pic). Engel refunded my money which I appreciated but I would have rather had a cooler without a broken zipper.
1) Although the cooler does keep ice better than other coolers, however, the ice melts within two or three hours on the water and does not compare to the hopper at all. 2) The cooler really doesn't compare to the hopper because the Engel coolers material isn't very good and you will see a lot of stains that you can't get off. That said, I loved the straps and the the compartment pockets that the hopper doesn't have but that's about it. My Engel cooler now sits in my storage after I just purchased the hopper. If you're looking for a cooler that will take a beating and keep ice all day, then go with the YETI hopper. If you're looking for a cheaper cooler just to take to beach or pool, then you will be happy with the Engel.
Hose it off, hose it out, flip it over and let it dry out.. and it still looks new.
Love all the pockets.
Phones, cameras, keys get zipped up in the front (water proof) and I can attest its saved a few phones and camera many times over.
Leave the ice and drinks in over night for the next day and repeat.
Most recent customer reviews
Both backpack straps are now broken.
Velcro on a inner liner are coming apart.Read more