- Brand Name: Asus
- Model Number: ENGTX560 Ti DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Graphics Coprocessor: GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- Graphics Card Ram: 1 GB
ASUS ENGTX560 TI DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Top-selected and overclocked to 900MHz, 80MHz higher than reference for faster and smoother performance
- Speed up heat dissipation with doubled airflow via exclusive DirectCU dual fan design
- Pump up graphics performance with Super Alloy Power delivering a 15% performance boost, 2.5 longer lifespan and 35C cooler operation
- Crank up 50% faster clock speeds with exclusive Voltage Tweak
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Having installed the card (remember to go to Safe Mode and completely remove your old video card drivers with Drive Sweeper, other wise your computer will complete grind to a halt mid-game), I have been nothing short of amazed at the video quality.
My last card could run the modern games (primarily RIFT, Deus Ex) at average settings and maintain a good frame rate.
With the ASUS 560Ti, I am now running games at the highest settings with no drop in framerate or game experience.
I can finally see what the games were meant to look like!
I have always been a big supporter of ASUS motherboards, and with this purchase I think I might be a lifer for ASUS video cards.
Great value for the money, actually better than great value, exceptional value.
1. Non reference PCB. The PCB is made differently from most other brands making this a very unique card.
2. Direct CUII cooling keeps this thing not even lukewarm. The heatsinks (there are more than 1) and copper pipe work very well together to keep my temperatures at idle and load between 32 and 45 degrees Celsius, respectively.
3. Asus Smart Doctor lets you overclock your card, set fan profiles and monitor profiles right from your desktop.
4. Maxes out most multiplatform games that are out now at 60 FPS.
1. The Drivers from the Asus website will not detect the card making me need to download drivers from Nvidias website.
2. The stock profiles that come with the smart doctor are not good at ALL. I highly recommend setting up your own profile to make sure you keep your temperatures low to lower the chance of freeze and/or BSOD.
3. Takes up 2 PCI-E Slots. If you have a Micro ATX board seriously think about buying this. 2 of these could fit on Micro ATX board but its gonna cut it real close and one card isnt going to have any breathing room.
Overall pretty good card but I really recommend people to do their research behind it.
It has a hard time running Total War: Shogun at max settings during wars, but this may also be from my processor as well (the card and processor have to share rendering an entire of army of small individually controlled units along with a very smart AI).
Now I have two and I laugh at graphics settings. I've been running this for over a year now.
Quick and easy install.
I also downloaded the EVGA Precision X software to customize the card's settings.
It works great and the card now runs extremely cool (28 deg Cel).
1 star off for size and power cable placement.
My HTPC style case barely fits this card in.
The power cable are mashed up inside between the card and the top of the case.
I know the length would fit but didn't think about the power connectors sticking up.
In short, this card is a good graphics investment for computers with limited space and those without thousands of dollars to spend on one machine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing card, I upgraded to a 760ti but this card lasted me 2 and a half years or so. Old but good :DPublished 20 months ago by starfox707
I've had these cards running in SLI for a year now and I have never been disappointed. At the time of purchase, buying two of these was cheaper than buying one gtx580 and I'm glad... Read morePublished on January 21, 2013 by DWC
- Great performance for gaming. Running World of Warcraft Pandaria on Ultra setting and getting 65-102FPS while questing on default settings and 48 (Sha of Anger) and... Read more
Super nice video card. Easy to install, silent, works so good. Gaming it's a new experience now. Totally worth it.Published on December 27, 2012 by Josue Guevara
This video card has worked flawlessly since December 4, 2011 :D
Every video game I've installed have played with excellent graphics. Read more