- Save 2% each on Qualifying items offered by TGM Skateboards when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ENJOI Skateboards WHITEY PANDA Complete SKATEBOARD New!
|Price:||$79.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Enjoi Whitey Panda deck features Resin 7 Construction. Resin 7 Construction uses 100% Canadian maple veneer with a specialized Epoxy resin Glue. These boards are individually pressed which helps insure you get the same concave and curvature in every deck - making your deck more consistent and your tricks more consistent. Why is it better? Compared to a traditional deck it's stronger and offers better pop and longer deck life.
- Core trucks are light weight and feature heavy duty aluminum with grade 8 steel kingpins and axles, as well as USA made bushings and pivot cups.
- 52mm 99A are the perfect wheels for both street and park skating
- Like the name states, Amphetamine bearings are stimulants for your wheels! Light synthetic oil, Delrin Crowns, and Rubber Serviceable Shields are a few of the things that makes these bearings one of the best Abec 5 rated bearings on the market.
- Arrives un-assembled which allows for customization and a feeling of accomplishment. Skaters love building their boards! Easy to assemble!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoi Complete Skateboard Features Enjoi - Whitey Panda Deck, Size 7.75 x 31.5". Complete components include Core Trucks, 52mm TGM Logo Wheels, Amphetamine Abec 5 Bearings, Black Diamond Griptape, 1" Hardware and 1/8" risers.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bad: After two weeks one truck has bent and bearings are falling apart.
Conclusion: new trucks and bearings= good board.
Side note: I used to be a decent skater 13 or so years ago. I bought the board to get back into the trade and it has rekindled my passion for skating ( If I don't injure myself, that happens when your older apparently). I found that I am much more tenacious skater since I am older, more athletic, and have a free bad-ass skate-park to practice on. Anyway to the point; I am skating the f*ck out of this board which must have a direct correlation to the rapid failing of its lower half. I suppose if one were just learning or not trying to do stupid risky tricks they could do without upgrades for much longer than I have.