ENO, Eagles Nest Outfitters DoubleNest Lightweight Camping Hammock, 1 to 2 Person, Red/Charcoal
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9 x 6 x 0.25 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HAMMOCK FOR TWO: The DoubleNest is versatile, durable, and compact, making it perfect for camping, hiking, or lounging around with a friend.
- ADVENTURE READY: Weighing only 19 ounces, the DoubleNest stuffs easily into attached storage bag. Packed Dimensions: (L x W) 5" x 5"; Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 9' 4" x 6' 2".
- TRUSTWORTHY MATERIAL: Falling is not an option, unless it's to sleep. Made from 70D High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta, this breathable, quick drying nylon supports up to 400 pounds. (HAMMOCK STRAPS NOT INCLUDED)
- MASTER THE ART OF LOUNGING: Includes Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners and nautical grade line with stainless-steel snap links allowing you to secure the DoubleNest to trees, poles, boat masts, or even the wall.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color and stitching of the your hammock might vary from what is pictured.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 10 x 10 inches; 2 Pounds
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : April 15, 2007
- Manufacturer : ENO
- ASIN : B01GTP417C
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,457 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #6 in Camping Hammocks
- Customer Reviews:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit Update 9 June 16:
I still have this hammock and it is still going strong. Probably one of the best outdoor investments I've made. It's my go-to item when sleeping outdoors.
Pros: hooks and storage pouch are easy to use
Cons: seams are uncomfortable, hooks require purchase of tree straps or something else just to hang the hammock, excess fabric panels are in your face and annoying, can't really use it diagonally for a flatter posture due to the seams, the seams create pressure points
Update: This was purchased in 2013. It is now 2019 and this hammock has been permanently retired in favor of a much cheaper (despite having an attached bug screen and including tree straps) and far more comfortable hammock. When I tried a cheapo lightweight hammock from Hammock Bliss, I couldn't believe how much more comfortable it was. Skip this one. There are more comfortable hammocks out there with less damage to your wallet.
UPDATE: Do not keep up outdoors 24/7 as this will shorten the life of the hammock. It will fade fast and will tear eventually if you keep it outdoors all the time in rain, sun, etc. It does state this on the manufacturer website. I wish it was weatherproof and would last a lifetime. This is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 16, 2015