ENSTER Wireless Solar Battery Powered Security Camera Outdoor with Motion Sensor Floodlight, 1080p with Night Vision, Wirefree Waterproof Cameras Support Cloud & Max 128GB SD Card (2.4Ghz Only)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Wired|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☀️[Truly WIRELESS & SOLAR POWERED] - Built-in 2500mah battery, the porch light, and the 2.4Ghz WiFi (NOT support 5G) camera are self-sustained by a solar panel. It can run 365 days a year with sunshine. So you can enjoy peace of mind not worrying about the expensive energy bills and annoying wires.
- 🔔[MOTION DETECTION & FLOOD LIGHTS] - This battery-operated camera can see and detect motion about up to 20ft. The security lights will be automatically turned on when sensing ambient light levels or motion in a range of 9.8-16.4 feet in the dark. It starts recording to the micro SD card(NOT included, up to 128GB) or a month free cloud storage.
- 📹[HD IMAGE QUALITY & AUDIO] - ENSTER wireless security camera is built with an HD camera that provides you with clear and crisp recordings. You can watch remotely in real-time through the mobile app UBox. If something goes wrong with UBox, please open http://app.ubianet.com/app/ubox/ on your phone to download the emergency APP.It maintains a 120-degree wide-angle view and offers one-way audio to hear what was talking about. It can also forward an alarm and image to your smartphone.
- 🎁[EASY TO INSTALL] - This wire-free solar-powered battery outdoor security camera takes less than 3 minutes to set up following the voice prompt without having to use any complicated tools. It comes with double-sided adhesive tape allowing you to install it anywhere you want. It also offers a 1/4inch screw thread hole for holder requirement.
- 💎[Encrypted Storage & Risk-Free Purchase] ENSTER outdoor security camera supports 8-128GB micro sd card(NOT included), which can automatically loop recording without manual deletion. We promise you a 12-month warranty and 24/7 hours of customer service support. Contact us via your history order.
Compare with similar items
ENSTER Wireless Outdoor Security Camera - Smart and Portable
With ENSTER wireless security cameras, It can help protect your home or business from any burglars or intruders. Imagine that it's a sensor street light how hidden and safe when it suddenly lights up when they pass by in the dark.
Motion Sensor Detection
Detection range: 13-20ft.
Illumination range: 10-16ft.
- This solar battery-powered camera only works with 2.4ghz wifi. (5ghz is unavailable)
- Free Mobile APP supports alarm push, live view, playback, snapshot, and download record manually videos.
- Recommended setting on the app to reduce power consumption: PIR sensitivity to low, active time to 15s, and scene mode to normal.
- Please measure the distance and position before installing the surveillance camera to ensure that it can receive sunlight and trigger human detection.
- ENSTER rechagreable powered security camera does not support 24/7 live recording.
Infrared Night Vision
PIR Sensor and Instant Alerts
Safe Cloud Storage & Large Capacity
Easy & Fast to Install
1. Fixed by screws Option
2. Fixed by double-sided tape Option
3. Fixed by universal 1/4 inch screw thread holder (NOT included)
|1080P HD Solar Security Camera||1080P HD Security Camera with Solar Panel||Solar Battery Powered Camera|
|Network||2.4ghz WiFi||2.4ghz WiFi||2.4ghz WiFi|
|Motion Detection||push notisfication; phone call||push notisfication; phone call||Push notification, Email notification with picture|
|View Angle||120 Degree||120 Degree||100 Degree|
|SD Card||FAT32, max 128G micro sd card||FAT32, max 128G micro sd card||FAT32, max 128G micro sd card|
|Remotely Live Feed||UBox||UBox||Camhipro|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What should I do if there is a problem with the product?
A: Please E-mail us or Customer Hotline for better solution. We will try our best to help you fix the problem.
Q: Do I have to subscribe to cloud service to use the camera?
A: No. The camera comes with a month cloud storage for free from the day of your log in the account. After that you can choose whether pay for it or not to continue using. Or you can insert a up to128G sd card (NOT include) to record. If without both of them you just can view the live feed but not save recording.
Q: Why did the camera lose connection?
A: - More than two people viewing the video online at the same time will cause one of them to be disconnected.
- Reset the Wifi password will result in disconnection. Please reset the camera and set up connection again (Long press the RESET button until all the lights are off and on).
- Make sure the camera in a stable wifi signal. If your router is connecting to too many devices please reboot it and connect again.
ENSTER WiFi Outdoor Security Camera provides 120° viewing angle real-time 1080P Full HD home surveillance system for your home, garage, courtyard or farmer.Integrated solar power panel for natural energy supply for camera and lights. Built-in extra reliable 2500mAh battery to constantly provide power. Weatherproof, moisture-proof, IP65 protection is the best choice for outside use. Smart motion detection and timely alerts. Built in IR-CUT Filter switch Night Vision automatically! Let's live a smart, safe, and easy life with the security camera.
Why you choose our wireless security camera home surveillance?
➤With solar panel and built-in 2500 mAh battery for longtime using.
➤Monitor your home in 120° angle HD video
➤Customize motion detection floodlight and activated alarm via Phone or Email
➤Video encryption and cloud storage backup for privacy protection.
➤Support viewing simultaneously multiple devices by sharing QR code
➤Timeline video play back without miss any important moment.
WiFi: 2.4GHz (NOT support 5G)
TF card: 4-64G (NOT INCLUDE)
IR Distance: 13.1-19.6ft night vision distance
Temperature Range: 14°F～113°F (-10℃ to 45℃)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a 2.4ghz wireless solar battery powered security camera with motion sensor floodlight outdoor use, (our carport) with the, 1080p picture and night vision we can capture clearly what is going on. It does sit in the weather and we have had a pretty large rainstorm did not affect it at all as it is waterproof and wire free camera.
Truly a wireless & solar powered little unit and being in AZ the built-in 2500mah battery is always at full charge even on cloudy days. The porch light and the 2.4ghz wifi camera is completely self-sustained hang it and forget about it. When you can depend on the solar panel to run it for 365 days a year with sunshine. So, we enjoy the peace of mind being able to see what is going on and the light is great for the kids to play basketball out front or ride the banks on the mild Arizona evenings.
The motion detection & flood lights can see and detect motion about up to 20ft away so before the person actually comes into the carport gets them in the driveway good for company and returning children from next door. The security light turns on automatically sensing ambient light levels and motion in a range of 9.8-16.4 feet in the dark. At that time it starts recording to the micro sd card (not included) , up to 128gb) or a month free cloud storage. Just a perfect light and easy to install step latter drill gun and a couple of screws your all set.
I have had recurring problems connecting this camera to my network. First, the manual was originally written in Chinese. The English translation is poor. The manual has no trouble-shooting instructions, or FAQ's. I was able to gain network connectivity one time. When I did, everything worked ok. I assume I lost network connection due to a long power outage in a storm. I have spent hours reading and rereading the manual, even when following instructions to the letter I cannot get the camera to pair with the network. I wrote a note to their tech support asking for tips. If no answer by Tuesday next, I will throw this piece of junk away and look for a replacement by another manufacturer. Update 6/17: on 6/13 I wrote to get tech support. They replied within 6 hours. They asked for order and product info. I sent them a screen shot copy of my amazon order. Let's see how their response turns out.
By Jeni Marie on January 24, 2021