Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR + canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS & EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens + 58mm 2x Lens + Wide Angle Lens + Auto Power Flash + UV Filter Kit + 24GB SDHC card + Accessory Bundle
|Price:||$519.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit includes Canon EOS Rebel T5 EF-S Body - Canon Zoom Wide Angle-Normal EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Autofocus Lens - Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Autofocus Lens
- 58mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens - High Definition 58mm Wide Angle Lens - Digital DSLR Auto Power Slave Flash - Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card -Transcend 8 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card
- Photo Video Quality Tripod - Water Resistant Camcorder & DSLR Camera Case - RS-60 Wired Remote Control - 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm - 58mm Ultraviolet UV Protector Filter
- Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader - Camera & Lens 3 Piece Cleaning Kit - Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet - LCD Screen Protectors (Clear) - Table Top Tripod
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Exposure Control Type||manual-and-automatic|
|External Memory Included||No|
|Flash Modes Description||Auto|
|Focus Description||autofocus self-illumination light|
|Item Dimensions||23 x 13 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||18 MP|
|Photo Sensor Technology||aps-c|
|Shipping Weight||10.6 pounds|
|Style Name||Bundle 18-55 w/ 75-300 IS & More|
|Total USB 3.0 Ports||1|
|Video Capture Format||h.264|
|Viewfinder Type||optical viewfinder|
|Water Resistance Level||Not Water Resistant|
18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4 Image Processor for excellent speed and quality. ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light. EOS Full HD Movie mode helps you capture brilliant results. Scene Intelligent Auto mode helps deliver expertly optimized photos and offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night. 9-point AF system (including one center cross-type AF point) and AI Servo AF help provide necessary options for impressive autofocus performance and accurate results.
Top Customer Reviews
Camera: The camera works great. The auto-mode does the trick if you don't feel like fiddling with the settings, but it offers great control over the scene by adjusting the ISO, aperture and shutter speed. It's light weight, the battery charges fast and lasts long enough for me. It can be a bit clunky to navigate but once you get the hang of it, it's not a huge issue.
Cannon Lenses: They both worked great. The telephoto lens does not have image stabilization which is disappointing considering you will be using it to take shots from a ways away. The smaller lens works great and I have no complaints with it.
3rd Party Lenses: These are built solid (Feels like solid aluminum body) and really let you increase the types of shots you can take with the 2 included lenses.
Tri-Pod: This is just sad, and the reason I took off 1-star. I would really suggest getting a different tri-pod since this one is about as flimsy as they get.
Vivitar Flash: Feels cheaply built, but it's nice for when you want to take a shot at night in the open. Do not use it indoors, as it will totally over-expose your shots.
SD Cards: Smaller than I would want for an 18MP camera that is used quite a bit. This is easily remedied by getting a larger one. Personally, I went with a 64 GB.
Carrying Bag: Way too small for all the stuff included in this package, but again that's easily remedied by getting an after-market bag. It carries enough to get you by.
The rest of the stuff I know nothing much about or it wasn't note-worthy enough to put in the review.
Overall I would recommend this product to anyone looking to get a start in photography. It's a really nice package at a great price that gives you everything you need to get started.
Enough about me, about the Rebel T5 bundle package.
1) The camera is great. If you are new to DSLRs, you should get this package. I understand that there are other higher end models such as the 7D Mark II, 6D, and 5D Mark III, but unless you are a professional photographer, it can be difficult to justify the extra cost just to have the most expensive camera. First learning how to control shutter speed, aperture, ISO, evaluative metering, lighting, file size types for prints, and white balance all goes a long way towards one's education on digital photography. The 18-55mm and 75-300mm lenses were good addition to the package. Keep in mind, that although these lenses will more than likely blow out the quality of your cell phone and tablet cameras, these lenses are basic models and still fail in comparison to the "Red Ring" lenses.
2) The two SD Cards were good, but never used them because I bought a 64GB. My preference
3) The Vivitar Flash was subpar, so I bought the 270EX II
4) The Remote Control is good add on, just not wireless
5) The bag was okay, but too small because of other camera equipment that I now have.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great value for all the stuff you get for the price of what would normally just be the camera by itself.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Only bad thing about this is the bag is not big enough. Great deal on a great product.Published 1 day ago by Heather D
This set arrived quicker than expected, it came with everything described. The camera and the accesories are of excellent quality and capturing video is amazing. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
My first "pro grade" digital camera. Previously I have always been a 35mm film amateur photographer. This camera is living up to my expectations very nicely. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Panzerfaust 54
I have had this camera for several months now and am shooting in manual. I love the package. The two canon kit lenses are good for learning. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Anndrea
Wonderful camera. Excellent selection of lenses and other accessories for a beginner. My wife and I are both enjoying learning how to use a DSLR and could not be happier with the... Read morePublished 5 days ago by S. Anderson
The camera is excellent and a definite bang for the buck you'll find no where else!Published 5 days ago by christine