- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holographic Weapon Sight
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
- The XPS2 is not Night Vision compatible, for Night Vision compatibility see the XPS3 sights
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shortest model sight yet! This sight is smaller and lighter than the other HWS sights and runs on a single 123 battery. With the new single battery configuration, the XPS allows more rail space than ever, leaving more room for rear iron sights, magnifiers or NV mount. Smaller, lighter and always fast; the XPS series is a great compact option for your platform
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When it came in I installed it, flipped up my irons, sighted it to them, went to the range and only had to make a click or 2 adjustment. I put a 5x magnifier behind it to feel comfortable out to a couple hundred yards. This is the perfect setup (to me) for anything close I flip the magnifier aside, 75yds+ I flip the magnifier up and go to work.
My only recommendation, truly weigh out your thoughts on night vision. I got this one believing I would never care to have night vision, and now find myself looking at NV scopes, or accessories. If you know you will never want or need it, this is the one for you. If you MAY EVER want night vision, go ahead and go one more step up and get the night vision compatible one (not that I'll mind having this one on my AR and buying another NV compatible one for my RFB).