Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added cost. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered on day one for portable products.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
AIRCARE EP9 800 Digital Whole-House Pedestal-Style Evaporative Humidifier, Espresso
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pedestal-Style Humidifier for a Whole House Up to 2,400 Square Feet. Assembled product weight: 27 pounds.
- Digital Humidistat Automatically Maintains Your Desired Humidity Level with Digital Accuracy
- Digital Readout Displays Actual Humidity Level, Desired Humidity Level or Fan Speed ,Voltage - 120 volts
- 9 Fan Speeds Allows You to Select Your Ideal Performance Level.Tile can also be replaced with any standard 12" x 12" tile to match your room's décor,Dimensions: 18" x 18" x 27.25" H
- Automatically Shuts Off When Desired Humidity Level is Reached or When Unit is Empty
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
AIRCARE Pedestal EP9800 Evaporative Humidifier
The Pedestal is a large area humidifier that functions like a table. It includes all of the features to maintain a comfortable humidity level, and a decorative top surface insert that allows the unit to be used as piece of furniture.
- Protects your family from flu virus: Centers for Disease Control testing has shown that relative humidity levels of 43% or more reduces the ability for the flu virus to survive.
- Reduces static electricity: eliminate annoying static shocks and protect your investment in your home electronics.
- Nurtures well-being: soothes a scratchy throat, dry skin and eyes, and alleviates allergy symptoms.
- Nourishes your furnishings: hydrate your fine wood and leather furnishings, reduce creaking wooden floors.
Benefits of Humidification
The Sweet Spot
If some sour notes are coming from your piano or guitar, you might be missing something other than musical talent. Some instruments require humidity to retain their proper shape, strength and sound. Utilizing an AIRCARE humidifier and hygrometer, you can maintain the 40 to 60% humidity level recommended to keep the music playing.
Save Energy and Money
Dry air sheds heat easily driving up your heating bill. Releasing moisture into the air via an AIRCARE humidifier can help. By adding water molecules to the air, you help increase your home’s heat retention while allowing you to reduce the temp on your thermostat. Some Department of Energy studies show you can save around 3% on your energy bill for every 1-2 degrees you reduce your thermostat.
For the Love of Dog
Hate suffering from dry skin? So do our four-legged friends. Dry indoor air can cause pet skin to become itchy and flakey, and while scratching may relieve their discomfort, it increases ours by sending hair and dander flying into the air. Show them some love by adding healthy, clean water vapor into the air with an AIRCARE humidifier while trapping airborne dust and dander in our humidifier wicks and filters.
Our innovative Tower humidifier with stylish surface insert is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50percent in your home/office/workplace has been Scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money. This is an evaporative humidifier and essential oils can damage the unit.