|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 8.1 x 5.6 inches|
|Item model number||AT-010-1Z|
|Batteries||AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AT-010-1Z|
EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator
|List Price:||$42.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.12 (33%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.5 x 8.1 x 5.6 inches|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Convenience: Plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your Vehicle. 12VDC, 10 to 15 amps, 120 to 180W. Equipped with 12V-DC Cigarette Lighter Socket Plug, NOT 110V AC plug.
- Multiple Uses: Inflate tires on cars, bikes, sedan and midsize SUV. (Engine size under 3.5 liter) Universal valve connector for schrader valve is ready to use. Additional adapters include needles value (for basketball, balls), short cone/long cone adapters (for inflatable kayak, swimming pool accessories, etc)
- Capacity: Does NOT Support truck tires, for instance: light truck tires (LT), heavy duty truck tires or any truck tires.
- Easy to Read: 4 Display Units: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM; LED FLASHLIGHT: Bright Torch
- Prevent Over Inflation: Auto shut off when reaching the desired tire pressure. Overheat protection shuts off automatically when overloading. USPTO Patent NO:D875,788
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Important Information before your Purchase
- It is for 12 Volt DC ONLY. Equipped with 12V-DC Cigarette Lighter Socket Plug”, NOT 110V AC plug
- DO NOT SUPPOT 24 Volt.
- DOES NOT SUPPORT LT, HT and any Truck Tires.
- Working voltage: DC12V
- Rating power: 120W
- Inflating Speed: 1.06 CFM
- Min. Amp: 10 Amps
- Maximum Amp: 15 Amps
- LED flashlight: Bright Torch
- Maximum Working Pressure 70 PSI
- Display Units: KPA, PSI, BAR, KG/CM
- The power cable is with a 15 amps fuse, and there is a backup fuse in the package.
- Overheat protector will shut of the unit when it exceeds 167°F
- CE certified
- Make sure the power switch is at OFF position and the vehicle engine is running.
- Remove the dust cap from the tire valve, and then attach the air chuck to the tire valve stem, and screw onto tire’s valve stem.
- Plug the power cord into a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
- Press (M) button to choose the display unit. (4 units available: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM). Press (-) or (+) button to set the desired pressure, and then wait until it stops flashing.
- Turn on the power switch. The compressor will automatically stop inflating once the desired pressure is reached.
- When the desired pressure is reached, turn OFF the power.
Valve connector detaching with desired pressure:
When you detach the valve connector, the tire valve would keep releasing air until the connector is fully detached. It's normal and can be accepted by setting up desired psi value on the machine. For example when you set 32 psi, the machine will keep pumping to 32.5 psi before it stops which consider the loss will be happening when you detach the valve connector.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's heavier than average and feels quality, quieter than most pumps - almost too quiet, as I can't tell its done, love the auto pressure button! I can work on other parts of the car while the tires are inflating. It will stop on your pre-selected PSI. cord wraps up neater than most others and has quick connect clips to keep them snug! Comes with a handy storage bag. (I think I heard someone complain about the quality of the bag) - it is more than adequate and most importantly fits easily. It has a nifty carry handle on top. cord length good, light is a handy feature, easy to read display. Controls are intuitive and your pre-set tire pressure stays as default til u change it. Very little noise and vibration when operating way better than average. Pump time is about average. One new feature for me is the screw on attachment to valve. I was skeptical about this, but at the same time wanted to give it a try. As suspected you can loose 1/2 to 1 psi when disconnecting it. I just add 1 psi to selector - it is still quick and easy to connect and disconnect. I paid full price for this pump. 5 star.
When I say "little guy", I mean that affectionately. I've had a portable tire inflator since, well, I can't remember when, but it's been at least three cars. It was measurably bigger than this one and not nearly as impressive.
I'm a big fan of avoiding gas stations for keeping my tires inflated. Beyond the awkwardness of the pumps, their effectiveness is sometimes sketchy. Now, with today's tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), you get the reminder if you've gone too long without checking and what more perfect and convenient time to refill tires than on a rested and cool car outside your own front door.
This does everything you would ask of a portable inflator: it's fast, it's efficient and it's quiet. My old inflator sounded as if I was tearing up my driveway when I used it and it probably took twice as long to work.
I saw some questions about the potential lost air while detaching the connecting hose and it seems like the pump may run a little over the stated PSI as protection for that situation. The automatic shut-off when it reaches the pressure you set is a huge boon, as I can rumble around in the trunk or work inside the car without having to constantly monitor the pump.
I can't say much about the carrying bag, it's a silly little thing that's likely to tear over time, but that's meaningless when talking about performance and value. If I had any quibble at all, it would be that I don't seem to be able to shut off the light on the pump. It's not a big deal from a power perspective, just an OCD thing (why have it on in the daytime?).
This is a great purchase at a terrific price.
I called EPAuto after my issue with the tire pump, but hung up shortly after not being able to reach their support. They called me back a few days later and after a quick discussion, offered to send a brand new unit for free. I didn't get a chance to test it until just recently to inflate my wife's spare tire in her trunk. The manufacturer recommendation for this spare is 60 PSI. It was doing a quick job at it up until around 45 PSI where it slowed down dramatically. It still got the job done eventually so I can't fault it on that.
Pro: This air compressor has one of the best cable management systems compared to those I have used in the past; there are notched to hold the air hose around the unit with additional slots to hold the 12V wire on the leg base. It also comes in zip up travel bag. Setting the desired tire pressure is also very quick as the numbers scroll very rapidly.
Con: Pumping slows down dramatically at higher PSI. The light on the unit also can't be turned off. Not too many negatives as long as this one keeps on working!
Top reviews from other countries
Would not recommend getting this, really disappointed.
Now mine was an amazon warehouse item so packaging was a little beat up however everything was still in the box and looked to be brand new. As some reviews have said the included carrying bag is small and this unit is a very tight fit but I found if you wrap the cord up around the legs and don't put it in losse it fits fine.
As for the actual pump I was very impressed with the speed and accuracy of the digital display as well as the auto shut off once it reaches the desired pressure. The front of the unit also has a light which cannot be turned off so is always on a soon as you plug the pump in but I can say it has come in handy finding those black valve Stem covers in the dark or after they roll under your veichele.
Overall I'm very happy with my purchase are would definitively recommend it.