Other Sellers on Amazon
EPIKGO SPORT Balance Board Self Balance Scooter Hover Self-Balancing Board - UL2272 Certified, All-Terrain 8.5” Racing Wheels, 400W Dual-Motor, LG Smart Battery, Hover Over Tough Road Condition
|With Deal:||$461.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$138.01 (23%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It has 400W Dual Motors that help it climb slopes as steep as 18 degree and lasts over 1 hour and over 10mile range on a single charge, making it the most powerful balance board on the market
- The Sport features stream-lined racing tires increase speed and provide a faster, smoother ride. Rated IP56 for solidness and water resistance. Easily maneuver through grass, mud and sand on the board built to do more
- EPIKGO is nearly 2x more powerful and 30% larger than the leading competitor meaning more foot space, stable ride and control. Plus the built-in 2- hour fast-charging technology.
- 1 year limited warranty covers parts and labor from the manufacturer
- UL 2272 Certified EPIKGO board with UL2271 Certified LG Smart Battery. Underwent and passed 159 tests regarding safety regulations, meaning no potential fire hazards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Ultimate Performance Board
With 400W dual motors the Sport Series is 80% faster than competing boards on the market.
The performance tires on the EPIKGO Sport Series transfers more power from the board to the ground.
Created from pressure- crafted metal, the wheels on the Sport Series give your board strength and style.
Built to Perform
The 8.5” alloy wheels on the Sport Series are 30% bigger than the leading competitor’s.
More footspace, stability and control for increased balance in both wet and dry handling.
UL 2272 certification ensures a safe ride with no risks of overheating, or short circuiting.
Based in Silicon Valley the EPIKGO team aims to push the boundaries of balance board technology, maintain high safety standards and bring unlimited possibilities to riders.
UL2271 Certified LG Battery with Intelligent Protection
8.5” inch Alloy Wheels and Performance Tires
Passed a 159-Point Safety Tests, UL2272 Certified
- Semi-submersible: IP56 Waterproof Certified
- Aluminum Alloy Body Frame Assures Durability
- Product Weight: 31 lbs / 14KGs
- Dimensions 27.5x8.7x.9.1inches (700x220x230mm)
Ready. Set. Go!
The EPIKGO Sport Series is ready for takeoff. If you think you have what it takes, take this board for a spin today.
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 31 inches|
|Shipping Weight||41.65 pounds|
Introducing the EPIKGO SPORTS Self-Balancing Board
The EPIKGO Sport is the next evolution of personal transportation. Featuring streamlined racing tires for a faster, smoother ride, the Sport is the most extreme board in the industry. Now you can fully enjoy a board that can truly GO ANYWHERE. IP56 certified for water resistance means water is no longer a problem. Plus the dual 400-Watt motors can take you over grass, sand, mud and more!
EPIKGO is far from average, it's the next generation of electrical self-balancing board technology. Recently the hover balance board industry took the world by storm as it showed a new innovative form of transportation. Unfortunately, this new wave of technology came with a few issues of its own. EPIKGO recognized the problems and safety concerns in the industry and corrected them to develop the transportation of tomorrow for the generation of today.
The EPIKGO has obtained the highest standard in regards to safety after successfully becoming UL 2272 Certified; assuring users that fire and electrical hazards are not a factor. Besides being safer, EPIKGO stands out because its durable build helps it tackle virtually any obstacle in its way. Travel through grass, mud, dirt and sand with this new device built to go anywhere and do more.
Color: Space Grey
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The ride is smooth even over tougher obstacles, the wheels are a fairly giving so if the surface is uneven you can get over it without much trouble.
We've had quite a bit of fun with it in the park but feel that using it on a day to day basis would be encumbered by a couple things. First, it's not light, especially compared to a skateboard. So once at the destination you'll have to lug it around which may be a problem for some. Secondly, since it's a fairly expensive device, you'd also have to keep it locked up or have a constant eye on it so as not to have it stolen.
I am also happy to say that charging was quite easy to do. I never really had much of an issue getting it charged to full power, which was somewhat unexpected. Good Purchase.