2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Segway Ninebot ES4 Electric Kick Scooter with External Battery, Lightweight and Foldable, Upgraded Motor Power, Dark Grey (2019 Version)
|With Deal:||$499.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$270.00 (35%)|
|Item Weight||14 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dual Batteries: With an extra Lithium Ion battery and upgraded motor, ES4 boasts up to 800W of power, with a top-speed of 19 mph, travel up to 28 miles and accommodate a max load of 220 lbs. The ES4 can take you just about anywhere you want to go.
- Portable Folding Design: Ninebot Kickscooter by Segway ES4 is sleek, lightweight and features a one-step folding system. Now our riders can carry the ES4 scooter on public transportation, store it in your car and take it to any destination you desire.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with the large solid tires provide maximum rider comfort even when traveling at high speeds. The mechanical and electrical anti-lock braking system ensure braking safety.
- Technology Superior: With a LED display, bluetooth capabilities, cruise control, customizable ambient light colors, and mobile app connectivity for additional security and firmware updates, Segway ES4 electric scooter combines performance with luxury.
- Quality Assurance: The ES4 is designed to bridge the gaps along your journey, whether it’s the store two blocks away or the bus stop down the street. Please refer to warranty information in product details below.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A Real Powerhouse
Experience greater power, range, and speed. With an internal and external lithium ion battery, the Ninebot KickScooter by Segway ES4 has a top speed of nearly 19 mph and a range of up to 28 miles. The bar for high-performance e-scooters has been raised.
Segway Ninebot KickScooter ES4
The Next Level of e-Scooter
Equipped with internal and external lithium ion batteries, the Ninebot KickScooter by Segway ES4 has a nominal capacity doubling that of the ES2. Travel farther and reach your destination quicker than ever before. The extra power comes with controlled acceleration for a smoother ride and a cruise control option so you can ride in comfort. Thanks to the textured anti-slip handle, you’ll enjoy better grip and control.
- 28.0 Miles Range
- 18.6 mph Top Speed
- 15% Hill Grade
- Front and Rear Shock Absorption
- 8"(F)/7.5"(R) Large Solid Non-Pneumatic Tires
With an internal and external lithium ion battery, the Ninebot KickScooter by Segway ES 4 has a top speed of nearly 19 mph and a range of up to 28 miles.
Manage Your Every Trip
Ninebot Kickscooter by Segway ES4 has its own mobile APP to manage rides at your fingertips at anytime and anywhere to customize your experience.
Dual Suspension System
The ES4 has built-in front and rear shock absorbers to provide a smooth ride even at high speeds. It features electrical and mechanical brakes for increased safety.
LED Front and Rear Light
Be seen and stay safe in low light conditions.
Dual Batteries For the Best Performance
The ES4 is Ninebot by Segway’s premium model KickScooter. It boasts up to 800W of power, significantly more than ES1 and ES2. This enhanced power level delivers extended range and quicker speed, while still being foldable and lightweight.
|Ninebot by Segway KickScooter ES2||Ninebot by Segway KickScooter ES4||Ninebot by Segway KickScooter MAX||Ninebot by Segway KickScooter ES1L|
|Unit Weight||27.6 lbs (12.5 kg)||30.9 lbs (14.0 kg)||42.1 lbs (19.1 kg)||24.9 lbs (11.3 kg)|
|Maximum Speed||15.5 mph (25 km/h)* Under Sports Mode. Depends on riding style and terrain.||18.6 mph (30 km/h)* Under Sports Mode. Depends on riding style and terrain.||18.6 mph (30 km/h)* Under Sports Mode. Depends on riding style and terrain.||12.4 mph (20 km/h)* Under Sports Mode. Depends on riding style and terrain.|
|Maximum Range||15.5 miles (25 km)||28 miles (45 km)||40.4 miles (65 km)||12.4 miles (20 km)|
|Maximum Climbing Slope||10%||15%||20%||7%|
|Nominal Power||300 W||300 W||350 W||250W|
|Maximum Power||700 W||800 W||800 W||300W|
|Nominal Battery Capacity||187 Wh||374 Wh||551 Wh||184 Wh|
|Maximum Charging Time||3.5 Hours||7 Hours||6 Hours||3.5 Hours|
|Recommended Age & Required Height||14+ years & 3’11”–6’ 6”||14+ years & 3’11”–6’ 6”||14+ years & 3’11”–6’ 6”||14+ years & 3’11”–6’ 6”|
Experience greater power, range, and speed. Equipped with an internal and external lithium ion battery, the Segway ES4 Kick Scooter has a nominal capacity of 374 watt-hours, doubling that of the ES2, so you can travel farther and reach your destination quicker than ever before. The extra power comes with controlled acceleration for a smoother ride and a cruise control option so you can ride in comfort. And thanks to the textured anti-slip handle, you’ll enjoy better grip and control.
User manual [PDF ]
- Product Dimensions : 40 x 17 x 45 inches; 30.86 Pounds
- Item model number : ES4
- Department : Unisex and 14 years+
- Batteries : 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : July 1, 2019
- Manufacturer : Segway-Ninebot
- ASIN : B07TNCWY82
Best Sellers Rank:
#907 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #38 in Sport Scooters
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About 6 weeks ago, I got a Code 21 and I looked around online to see if there were ways to clear it. I ended up going to Segway's site and learned I had to reach out to their tech support group. Here's where some of the negative reviews came from. Yes, the only way to get in touch with tech support is by sending an email request. Yes, it took a long time to get a response. They work the requests in the order they are received. In the end, it took tech support 2 weeks to get bck to me with some solutions. So yeah, that was a bummer.
HOWEVER... I got a response from tech support with ways to clear the code. The solutions did not work BUT, I emailed them back saying I was still having issues and they got back to me SAME DAY. So once the support ticket is being worked, they stay on top of it.
When we decided the solutions did not work, I was transferred from tech support to Segway customer service and they we on the ball! I got an immediate response with a pre-paid shipping label to send it in for service (since it's still under warranty). They gave me a timeline as to how long it would take (12-16 days) and sent me an email as soon as it shipped. It took 14 days from the time I sent the scooter until the time I received it back. There was a memo of the issue and what was done to repair the scooter inside the box.
So, the whole process from the time I had issues until it was fixed and back in my possession took about 4 weeks. Yes this would have been expedited without the tech support bottleneck, so that probably needs some fixing. However, this is not my only source of transportation, so it's not a deal breaker for me. If you expect to have someone get back to you right away, you might be disappointed, but they will get back to you. These scooters are crazy popular right so I'm sure there's a big demand for tech support.
Summary, the scooter has lasted a lot longer than I expected based on the early reviews. I did have issues with it, but they were resolved eventually. I gave it 4 stars because of the lag time with tech support, however, the service ended up being top notch.
Top reviews from other countries
The scooter has only been used for 2 weeks.
Now after 3 months the Scooter has been sent in for repair 3 times and at this point the Scooter is not working at all. $1000 later and it is collecting dust in my garage.
On a flat surface 270 lbs of weight can be driven easily in sports mode. Take note, you have to to kickstart for it to start running.
No issue with the battery.
Minor issue: Not so good on bumps a bit noisy. Only great on smooth surface, but can run on grass in sports mode.
Note: Ensure to download the app and connect it to your scooter prior to use. If you don't you will hear a beeping sound.