ESDDI 24’’x24’’/60x60 cm Light Tent Kit hooting Tent Light Photo Video Cube Softbox Kit with 4 Colors Backdrops,2 x 50w Studio Light and a Mini Tripod for Photography
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durable non-rip material easy to exchange different color backgrounds with velcro tips, wonderful shooting with a Light Tent
- Flexible sewn in frame set up in minutes to offer you a professional mini photo studio
- Folding and store in a carrying case for portability, package include, one light tents, two light bulbs, two light stands with tripod, and fabric backdrops in various colors
- Suppressible steel legs are unfolded for table top using
- Light entering from translucent side/top cloth for object in dimensional lighting
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. Includes all the backdrops when purchasing a photo tent.
2. High quality white nylon velour fabric and stainless steel spring frame.
3. Filters the light to prevent shadows and reflections; Eliminates reflection on metallic objects
4. The 24"x 24" x 24" size with large front opening makes taking studio like images simple, excellent for field jobs and studio shoots.
5. Lighting is made simple and efficient and takes less time than conventional lighting solutions
6. Easy to fold and store in its carry case.
7. In a word, you won't be disappointed for purchasing this photo studio.
1. Set up the light box on a table or another flat surface.
2. Place the item you are photographing in the photo tent toward the back.
3. Position two lamps on either of the enclosed sides of the photo tent. Turn the lamps on. Point them directly at the box. Move them around until they light the object in a way that is visually pleasing to you. If you want you can add a boom light which is a light that hangs over the top of the box. This light serves to make the object stand out from the background. Don't let the light hang into the box if your photo tent has an open top.
4. Set up your tripod in front of the box. Attach your camera to the tripod.
5. Focus the camera on the object in the box. Make sure you can't see the outside of the box in the viewing area.
6. Take a photograph. If you are using digital, check the photo to see how your lighting arrangement appears. Adjust the lighting as needed.
1 x 60x60x60cm Photo Studio Shooting Tent
4 x Backdrops: Red, Black, Blue, White
1 x Camera Stand（mini-tripod）
1 x Zipper Round Carrying bag
2 x 50w Studio Light
1 x Instruction Manual