ESINGMILL Saddlebag Sand Bags for Photography Video Equipment, 2 Pack Super Heavy Duty Empty Sandbag Weight Bags for Photo Video Studio Stand, Light Stand Tripod
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MATERIAL - Made of Heavy Duty 600D oxford fiber coated with PU for added waterproofing that is stronger than most bag on US market. Besides the waterproof performance of PU is better than PVC on market.
- SPECIFICATION – Total 2pcs Saddlebag. Dimension: 23in/58cm * 11in/27cm. Max Hold Capacity: 20 lbs.
- DESIGN – 6 Colors available. 2 zipper pouches each side , Dual zipper system for extra security and for easy use. Double stitched seams reinforce the stability and sturdiness, making it more durable and long-lasting.
- EASY TO USE – Fill the saddlebag with sand, gravel, snow, rocks, nuts, bolt or any available material near by. Do not need to carry the extra sand when you are out. (2 Pack Sand Bags ONLY!)
- SUITABLE - for MOST photography video equipment, such as photo video studio stand, light stand tripod and jib arm mini camera crane.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
All ESINGMILL products are well designed and made for daily use, making our life more convenient.
ESINGMILL Saddlebag for Photography & Light Stands
Good for for Photo Video Studio Stand, Light Stand Tripod and Jib Arm Mini Camera Crane
- Made of Heavy Duty 600D oxford fiber coated with PU
- Dimension: 23in/58cm * 11in/27cm
- Max Hold Capacity: 20 lbs
- 2 zipper pouches each side
- Double stitched seams
- Durable and long-lasting
- Suitable for MOST photography video equipment, such as photo video studio stand, light stand tripod and jib arm mini camera crane.
- Helps to protect your lighting equipment from accidents
Suitable for many occasions
|Saddlebag for Photography||Saddlebag for Photography||Backflow Insulation Cover||Backflow Insulation Cover||Canopy Weight Bags||Canopy Weight Bags with Belt|
|Material||600D oxford fiber coated with PU||600D oxford fiber coated with PU||600D Oxford coated with PVC||600D Oxford coated with PVC||600D Oxford||600D Oxford|
|Selection||Black, Black-Blue, Black-Yellow, Gray, Gray-Red, Gray-Green||Black, Black-Blue, Black-Yellow, Gray, Gray-Red, Gray-Green||Black, Blue||Black, Blue||Black, Gray, Coffee, Army Green, Yellow, Blue||Black, Gray, Coffee, Army Green, Yellow, Blue|
|Size||23in/58cm * 11in/27cm||23in/58cm * 11in/27cm||S: 43*53cm/17*21in; M: 63*78cm/25*31in||S: 43*53cm/17*21in; M: 63*78cm/25*31in||15.7in/40cm * 14in/35.5cm||15.7in/40cm * 14in/35.5cm|
|Used for||MOST photography video equipment, such as photo video studio stand, light stand tripod and jib arm mini camera crane||MOST photography video equipment, such as photo video studio stand, light stand tripod and jib arm mini camera crane||Protects your backflow pipe systems||Protects your backflow pipe systems||MOST instant canopy and pop-up structures include Caravan canopy, Instant Canopy, E-Z UP Instant Shelters||MOST instant canopy and pop-up structures include Caravan canopy, Instant Canopy, E-Z UP Instant Shelters|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Basically, these are saddlebag style sandbags--meaning each sandbag has "two" compartments connected in the middle via a carry handle. They're made of nylon, and feel durable. No complaints there. On one side, there's yellow stripes--which I wanted--to alert people to the fact that there's a sandbag there--and to not trip over it. Nice feature. On the other side, they're just plain black--so if yellow stripes aren't your thing, just flip 'em around--stripes hidden--problem solved.
I bought a 50lb bag of sand from Home Depot, and used about 2/3ds of that sand to fill these sandbags. I brought them into my photo studio, and use them to secure my light stands. I've got some pretty heavy light rigs--giant modifiers--that sort of thing. These sandbags anchor them down perfectly.
My only complaint (and this is probably just me being picky) is the zipper design they used. There's two zippers per sandbag--one for each side of the saddlebag. You unzip, fill with sand, then zip them shut. My gripe is there's only just that single zipper holding the sand inside--no inner flap--no lining--nothing to prevent sand from inadvertently spilling out of the end of the zipper opening if it's not closed all the way. And even if you're meticulous, and you zip it all the way shut--there's still a tiny gap where sand can pour out.
I actually thought about lining these sandbags with one gallon zip-lock bags, so I'd worry less about spilling sand everywhere. I might still do it if I have any mishaps.
If they'd have installed an inner zipper and an outer zipper (both zipping in opposite directions) that would have been a little better than this. Now--mind you--this is truly a minor gripe--not a glaring product defect or anything. I just have to be watchful that I keep my sandbags "upright", so I don't accidentally pour sand all over my photo studio floor when moving these things.
Overall, these are good, durable, functional sandbags--with nice visible yellow/black striping--that came in a 2-pack--just the right amount. I recommend.