ESP/LTD M Series M-1000 Electric Guitar - See Thru Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The M1000 STBLK has a Alder Body with a Flamed Maple Top and a Maple Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard
- This guitar comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Bridge and Locking Nut
- It has a Set-Thru Neck Construction and a 25.5" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and an Extra Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are active EMG 81 (n&b) and comes standard with Grover Tuners
- The controls are Vol/Tone with a 3 Way Switch
- Hardshell Case Model: CMHFF Sold Separately
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Ultimate Shred Machine
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument, along with the pricing that typical musicians can still afford. The M-1000 is a serious player’s guitar that employs a set-thru, extra thin-U shaped maple neck for the ultimate in shredding on its 24-fret rosewood fingerboard. This guitar’s fast feel is complemented by its dual EMG 81 active pickups, with the resulting aggressive tone you need, and a Floyd Rose bridge. Its alder body has a lamed maple top that’s finished in great-looking See Thru Black.
The ESP LTD M-1000FM solidbody electric guitar gives you a comfy contoured alder body, an eye-popping flame maple top, and a fast maple neck topped with a rosewood fingerboard. With its set-through design, dual EMG 81 active pickups, and genuine Floyd Rose vibrato bridge, you'd expect this guitar to cost a pretty penny, but fortunately, ESP's LTD series delivers amazing quality at affordable prices. With its huge arsenal of tone, killer looks, and great playability, the ESP LTD M-1000FM is a winner.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pictures does. It do the guitar justice. The inlay around the head stock and neck is gorgeous, the transparent black is sharp as well.
The sound has the traditional emg chunk. Slick flat neck and low action.
I was looking for a "cheaper" to use for travel, I may have to reconsider which is which.