Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.43 shipping
WAYNE ESP25 12 Volt Battery Back-Up Sump Pump System with Audible Alarm
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- *Discontinued. New and upgraded ESP25 available underneath bullet points.
- 3300-Gallons per hour at 10-feet of lift. Recommended for use with the WAYNE WSB1275, 75 AMP hr maintenance free battery
- Corrosion resistant thermoplastic construction
- Alarm sounds to notify you when the backup system is active
- Requires one 40-ampere hour or one 75-ampere hour battery.Battery not included
- 2-year limited warranty.
There is a newer model of this item:
|Save on AmazonBasics and SupplyMaster Safety Gear|
SupplyMaster Disposable Exam Nitrile Gloves, 400 pk $24.30
AmazonBasics Blue Light Blocking Safety Glasses, 12pk $46.75
AmazonBasics Noise Reduction Safety Earmuffs $8.35
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Located in Harrison, Ohio, Wayne Water Systems, a division of the Scott Fetzer Company, is one of the market leading providers of residential, worry-free, water handling solutions. For more than 80 years, the Wayne brand has given homeowners security and confidence that their basements are dry, wells and sewage systems work reliably, and lawns, pools and outdoor areas are ready to enjoy.
WAYNE ESP25 Back-Up Sump System with High Flow Pump
Assembled in USA
The WAYNE reinforced thermoplastic battery backup system includes a unique float switch design that will operate the pump with minimal travel area to fit in smaller pits, reducing float switch hang ups. The professional grade back-up system keeps the battery properly charged and comes equipped with an audible alarm that alerts the homeowner when the back-up system is active. Designed for easy installation without any major plumbing changes.
- Smart Charging technology is superior to regular trickle chargers; breaks surface charge and brings battery up to optimal levels
- Audible alarm and LED indicator lights informs homeowner when the back-up system has been activated and the charge status of the battery
- Back-up sump pump has corrosion resistant, sealed thermoplastic construction
- Reliable float switch for fully automatic operation
- Requires a deep cycle marine style or maintenance free, 12 V battery (not included)
- Back-up pump max. flow is 3300 gallons per hour
- Designed for easy installation
- Recommended for use in finished basements, basements with high value items, and protecting second homes
- Assembled in US, with foreign and domestic components
Sump Pumps/Battery Back-Up Pumps
The most common water pump. Sump pumps are automatic pumps used to remove ground water from sump pits and transfer basement drainage to prevent residential flooding.
Battery Back-Up Sump Pumps are added in addition to your primary sump, and are powered off a 12 Volt battery. This completes your sump pump system and provides additional protection to remove ground water during a power outage, primary pump failure or heavy rain.