ESPRIT Women's ES900692002U Play Classic Analog Crystal Bezel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Crystal stationary bezel
- Case diameter: 37mm
- 3hand analog watch
- Silicone band
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ESPRIT brings style and function together with the women's Play Classic Analog watch. The durable silicone band withstands wear and tear, while the crystal bezel adds a hint of glam.
Watches and jewelry are the most powerful accessories--they can make and they can change and they can save an outfit. In 1994, Esprit launched its Timewear line of watches to complement its internationally recognized apparal and footwear. Offering a fashionably youthful outlook, Esprit Timewear watches are also easily accessible and nicely affordable, ensuring that women and men around the world are able to explore their obsessions with design and fashion materials. The collections include multi-function chronographs, solid stainless steel dress watches, and eye-catching digital designs. Esprit is also the first international brand to designate its watches and chronographs as Y3K compliant.
- Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B005JDE6XU
- Item model number: ES900692002U
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 3, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Esprit|
|Dial window material type||Plastic|
|Case diameter||37 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Item weight||1.76 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A note 6 months after purchase: The jelly band tends to irritate my arm a bit, and the loops for holding the strap tend to slide down and then be difficult to reposition for use. Slightly annoying, but still a good watch.