BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 12, 2013
I just got this watch today after ordering it only 2 days ago, It also came with a nice box to keep it in. The watch looks nice, it is very shiny and seems to be well made. It displays time, day, month, and year. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but the watch does seem a little bit more "blingy" than in the picture. My only real complaint is that the watch is pretty big, and it looks a bit funny on people like me who have small wrists.
on October 9, 2013
The watch came earlier than was expected. Very fast delivery. Watch was in great condition. There were no scratches or defects out of the box. The time is accurate and it winds itself without fail. The watch looks fantastic. Many people think it is one of the 300 dollar watches, but this one is only 30. Great watch, especially for the price.
on April 13, 2014
I bought this watch based on the looks and the good reviews. Firstly, the face of the watch is not black like it looks in the picture, it is navy blue, just FYI for anyone who is interested. Secondly, after its second use the watch stopped ticking and wouldn't start itself after winding up. I contacted the seller requesting a return several weeks ago and the seller has yet to return my email. Be warned!
on July 19, 2015
Treated it really well. Wound it daily.
Lost time consistently. Buttons large, would get pressed when I put myhand in my pocket.
Pin poorly supported. Has broken twice now.
Shame, I loved how it looks.
on February 14, 2014
It is a good looking watch that keeps perfect time and is worth every penny. I wish they had a better return center for defective products or just a part catalog. I purchased one for a Christmas present and the crystal popped off and cracked. I kept it for spare parts because the return shipping is almost as much as a new watch. The other four watches are perfect and keep exact time.
on September 4, 2013
Cool watch and for the price point you can't beat it. I like the skeleton look on watches it makes them more fashionable.
on November 13, 2013
This watch looks expensive. The band was too big, but I removed a link and now its perfect. I have been getting more coments on this watch then I have ever received on all my other watches combined.
on August 12, 2014
These will fall apart on you. The face of the watch is very beautiful, and I received many compliments on it, however these watches fall apart within weeks. I bought these thinking how bad could they be, I'll try it, they look really good. They do look really good, but the links snap, the glass on the rear face of the watch falls off. I did receive excellent customer service from the seller when I notified them, but overall would not waste my time or money
on September 19, 2016
crappy watch. dont buy

If you found this review helpful, please click the button below! Thank you!
on May 6, 2014
This watch arrived in a bubble envelope with minimal protection and zero documentation. I am still trying to figure out the various buttons on it. Several reviewers had said how huge the band is. I have the opposite problem. I have very large wrists and I can not get the watch past my hand and onto my wrist without great effort, and then I can not close the clasp. I will have to have links added in to the band so I can even wear it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.