- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Crossway; Csm edition (March 31, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1433560941
- ISBN-13: 978-1433560941
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.1 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #76,586 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
ESV Scripture Journal: Ephesians Paperback – March 31, 2018
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 20 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The fonts are clear and big enough for you to read comfortably without squinting. But there are no footnotes, textual notes, or cross references. Just a text with chapter and verse divisions with paragraph heading.
2. The journal (Ephesians) is only 30 pages total (including extra blank pages at the end), so it is light, thin, and easy to carry. The paper quality is excellent. The blank pages are thinly lined, so you can write evenly.
3. This is smyth-sewn journal (stitched and not glued to the spine). This is superb quality where you can press the pages down as you write without breaking the pages from the spine.
Overall, this is a great quality journal - where you can write your thoughts and prayer as you read the passages at hand. Highly recommended!
The scripture is the English Standard Version which is a translation known for its high scholarship and readability. Crossway (the ESV publisher) publishes this Scripture Journal in the entire New Testament. Here's hoping the Old Testament is coming soon!
* Price is hard to beat
* Text is clear and readable
* ESV is great mix of readability and literal translation
* Paper is a nice weight - not cheap, good to write on
* Name of book on spine despite being very thin
* Book is 'lay-flat' binding. Perfect for taking notes
Highly Recommended. If you are looking for a scripture journal that is priced well, pick up this one and some of the other books of the Bible as well.
However, the one problem I see is if you are left handed as each of the blank pages is on the right side of the page.