|Item Weight||9.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.2 x 2.2 x 13.1 inches|
|Item model number||EL3003DC|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Cool White (6000k)|
|Power Source||12V DC Power Supply|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||690 lm|
|Plug Profile||3m sticker, 2-sided-tape, Adhesive, Screw in|
|Special Features||Dimmable, Hand Wave Activated|
|Usage||Indoor use only|
EShine 3 12 Inch Panels LED Dimmable Under Cabinet Lighting Kit, Hand Wave Activated - Touchless Dimming Control, Cool White (6000K)
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$3.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WAVE ON, WAVE OFF: One wave is all it takes to activate or deactivate these EShine under-cabinet LED lights. No need to wipe your hands and turn a knob on a shelf light remote; simply hold your hand under the sensor to gradually dim. This all-inclusive, expandable kit comes with everything you’ll need for a quick install with adhesives or screws.
- DIM WITHOUT A TOUCH: With our next-generation LED light bars, you can adjust brightness simply by holding your hand underneath the sensor. This gives you exactly the level of light you want while saving on your electric bill and providing more consistent brightness than you’ll get with wireless shelf lights.
- BREEZY INSTALL: Whether you prefer screws or 3m stickers, these lights can be installed and shining just minutes after you open the box. The adhesive on the stickers is more than strong enough to hold the light bars, and wire clips make for a mess-free install. Just be sure to position the sensor about an inch from the lip of the cabinet to ensure a good scan every time.
- EASILY EXPANDABLE: If it turns out you need a few more panels, it’s a snap to add to this modular kit. Simply use our included handy power supply chart to ensure you have enough juice to power them all.
- POWER FOR THE PLANET: Consuming just 12W of energy, these multi-purpose LED light strips are easy on your electric bill as well as the atmosphere while providing consistently superior brightness to wireless shelf lights.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LED Lighting with Hand Wave Activation and Touchless Dimming Control
Light, Your Way
Are you searching for a kitchen lighting solution that allows for full control without you having to touch a thing?
Are there areas in your home or office where you need light, but you don’t want to spend a fortune and a day on bulky lighting systems? Do you need under-cabinet lighting that anyone can install regardless of their technical aptitude?
Discover Touch-Free LED Lighting with This 3-Bar 12 inch Under-Cabinet LED Lighting Kit!
· 1X LED bar with IR sensor (this bar acts as a controller unit for rest of lights in the chain)
· 2X LED bar without sensor
· 2X Connection cables (3.3 ft each)
· 2X Connectors
· 6X Wire Clips with 3M sticker preinstalled
· 3X 3M double-sided stickers
· 6X Screws
· 6X Screw caps
· 1X 12W power supply
Each LED bar has 30 LED's and 230lm brightness. Panel Size 11.81(L) X 0.38(H) X 1.13 (W) inch
It’s a snap to expand your installation with more LED bars; just search for EShine accessories and follow the wattage consumption chart to ensure your lights will run at optimum brightness.
Instant Bright Light at the Wave of Your Hand
Complete with a sensitive sensor specifically designed to respond to hand waves, you’re able to turn these cabinet lights on and off with a simple wave – it’s as easy as that!
Better still, you can also adjust the brightness of these lights by holding your hand over the sensor, allowing you to create the perfect atmosphere in your kitchen with ease.
Choose Color Temperature
Warm white helps make a cozy kitchen, while cool white enables you to see with exactitude in a garage or workshop.
Choose Color Finish
Available in White and Black Finishes.
The Choice is Yours !
Super Easy to Install
Unlike many other modern LED lighting systems available on the market today, these lights are simple to fix in place – with two methods of installation for you to choose from.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By holding it up to near the location where I installed it, I found that if it was closer than roughly 3/4 inch from the 1.5 inch wood lip on the media cabinet, the sensor wouldn't work.
So, I used the tape to hang it temporarily, tested it, and screwed it in. All good.
Provides great light, and it is easy to find movies in our media room cabinet when our overhead lights are dim.
There is only one drawback. The dimming feature is very difficult to make work. I feel like an idiot holding my hand under there waiting for it to dim. Fortunately, I will not be using this feature very often. I also found rather than wave my hand under the lights to turn them off and on— I think touching it is more effective. It is important to note that only one of the lights has this feature. In other words you control the lights from only one particular light in the string so placement of that light is important.
The E shine kit solved all my problems And have the added perk of being dimmable!
>versatile /modular - you can combine all 3, 12inch lights, into one long solid lightbar or daisy chain them to cover 8+ feet with a light in the middle and on both ends.
>One plug: only one plug to power all three lights.
>One control : one sensor on one light controls them all.
>Easily hidden: lights & cord are very thin and clips are provided to keep cord hidden under cabinets.
>Mounting options: comes with ample amount of double sided "tape?" and small mounting screws.
>One plug: there are 3 lights but they all get power from the one plug. Not a con for me, but be aware that they have to connect to each other.
>One control: only one light bar has the motion sensor /dimmer on it AND it has to be the first /closest to the plug for the sensor to work.
Over all a great product and I feel that it not only adds in utility to my kitchen space but adds cosmetically as well.
Top international reviews
She likes it too!
cool white 6000k belle éclairage en plus dimmable donc parfait pour éclairage tamisé le soir je les adore
Very easy to install and the active/deactive always works as expected.
I mount it with the screws provided with product. Did not try with the double side adhesive.
Easy installation, good lumen output, what can go wrong!