Other Sellers on Amazon
EShine(TM) Iphone 5 home button replacement key cap + Flex Cable + Rubber Gasket + Metal Piece for Iphone 5 5G White
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Brand new and High quality.Comes In EShine Antistatic bag.Comes In EShine Antistatic bag
- Home Menu Button Key Cap+Flex Cable + Bracket Holder + Rubber+ 2 screws
- Best Replacement for your defective or non-working home button
- Color: White
- Compatible with: iPhone 5 5G
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item EShine(TM) Iphone 5 home button replacement key cap + Flex Cable + Rubber Gasket + Metal Piece for Iphone 5 5G White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EShine||EShine||DIYMOBILITY™ (10K+ FEEDBACK / SAME DAY USA SELLER. 2 DAY/PRIORITY)||ATEANO||Annabeltrade||Soliport|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone 5||iPhone 5||iPhone 5||iPhone 5||iPhone 5||iPhone 5|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 1 x 0.1 in||0.5 x 1 x 0.1 in||1.9 x 5.1 x 0.4 in||—||—||3.94 x 5.91 x 0.79 in|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces||0.32 ounces||0.8 ounces||—||2.4 ounces||—|
New Iphone 5 home button replacement.Comes in Antistatic bag for safe transportation.No instructions provided.Specials skills required.
Top customer reviews
Here's my old review:
This replacement works well and looks very much like the original home button, but as other reviewers have pointed out, it isn't tall enough. The button sits a little recessed--it isn't flush with the iPhone screen like the original button is. [wrong! it sits perfectly flush! It's great]
Close, but no cigar. [wrong! EShine gets the cigar!]
Oh I saw one other reviewer said this one has a plastic back, unlike the OEM button that has a metal back. I'm not sure what he/she is referring to. Perhaps they've changed this kit since the time of that review. My order came with a metal bracket. The button itself is all-plastic, but so is the OEM button.
This product and a little bit of time solved all of these problems. Unfortunately, the replacement home button noticeably juts out from the front of my new screen. It is both visual and tactile. It has not as of yet diminished the usability of my phone, but it isn't the sleek Apple product it once was. It just doesn't quite fit.
If your old home button is intact (Mine wasn't), just use that and the rest of the replacement kit and you probably won't have the problem I had.
A few tips for people in this position: consider the things you have had done to your phone over its life. I had my screen replaced at one point because I had cracked it when I dropped it. Upon opening up my phone for the first time myself:
1) I realized it is incredibly easy to do that yourself so I will never pay someone to do it for me again
2) I realized that they had thrown away some of the screws inside my phone so that was annoying, I really had to keep track of every single screw
3) My after market screen is slightly different than the OEM apple ones so this home button is slightly loose in it. I don't know if it's the button or the screen, but I suspect it is my screen. However, my home button is 20x better than it used to be so it is awesome for that. It's just not 100% perfect for me so I didn't give it a 5 star rating.
4) The little black rubber piece in the kit was very confusing to me and once I got it out of place I wasn't sure which way to put it in where. It would be nice if there were a bit more instructions, but I made do.
Best of luck to anyone wanting to repair their home button. It was a very quick and easy fix that extended the life of my iPhone for at least 8 months now! It's very worth it for that.
If you have found this review short & sweet, please simply click adjacent "Yes" or "Helpful" button.
Just watch a few videos on how to change the button and get the right tools. It is really simple. Save yourself the money and order this button. DIY!