|Screen Size||21.6 inches|
|Processor||2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo|
|RAM||4 GB DDR2|
|Hard Drive||500 GB|
|Graphics Coprocessor||ATI Radeon HD 4570|
ASUS Eee Top ET2203-B0017 21.6-Inch Black All-in-One Desktop PC (Windows 7 Home Premium) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
- It's not the fastest, due to (i) its notebook processor, (ii) its notebook hard drive, (iii) its notebook video chip, and (iv) the 32-bit Windows 7 version that can use only 3GB of its 4GB of RAM
- All that being said, it's fast enough for the average user. I've watched full HD movie files on it and the fan doesn't even spin up. Can't comment on 3D gaming though.
- The speakers sound alright, especially once you turn on all of the SRS effects. Also there's no noise when you use headphones, a nice change from my latop.
- The mouse is too small for my hand, and my hands are not that large. The wireless keyboard tends to turn off (to save power I assume) and usually I have to hit a key to wake it up again before typing. It has no caps/num/scroll lock lights (they're virtual, on the screen). Also, the keyboard is maybe half the width of the computer, contrary to what you see in the photo.
- It doesn't include a normal Windows re-installation DVD; rather it's a recovery image that includes all of the installed BS.
- The 22" widescreen is very reflective but otherwise nice. It has an HDMI input and is full 1080 resolution so you could plug your xbox or bluray player in and use it as a monitor.
- The 2.5" hard drive makes little whining noises which are always audible since the rest of the machine is so quiet. Annoying.
- Overall, despite its flaws, this is a versatile machine especially if you get it for the $690 after mail-in-rebate price.
All this made the setup a breeze and not to mention if I ever want to move it to another location, it will be a piece of cake. No problem at all to start Windows 7 and to install several updates. Connecting to my home wireless network was also effortless. It runs very quiet too.
I did some research on Sony all-in-one, but can't seem to justify the price tag - double of a regular desktop. I am very happy that I found this Asus model. I paid about $100 more (after the rebate) than I would otherwise with desktop of equivalent configuration. But it is well worth it. The design, I agree, it's not as pretty as the Sony, but much better looking than the HP Touch models.
I have not noticed anything negative about this machine. It exceeded my expectation. Highly recommend it.
The screen is really big, but not too unwieldy to sit on a desk, and the whole thing is very sleek (although the monitor is really too reflective - I don't need to see my own face at 6:00 a.m.). It's been working beautifully - set-up was quick and easy (good thing, since the only manual is a PDF already loaded on the computer); everything's very simple to use (though there's a ton of "trial" software that I don't want to be fooled into purchasing); the wireless is powerful; and the machine works quickly. I did replace the Microsoft office software with free Open Office software (I find it harder to use than Microsoft, but it's sure a heck of a lot cheaper), and I installed Avast security (love it), but otherwise I'm pretty much chugging along on what Asus sent.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this system almost 3 years ago (January 2010) and have been completely happy with it. In fact, my only complaint is that sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes the... Read morePublished on December 28, 2012 by J. Lee
I got this computer about a year ago, and it never really worked smoothly. It crashed on a daily basis, even though I never did anything more strenuous on it than playing BigFish... Read morePublished on July 19, 2011 by Kemi
I bought this ASUS desktop on Amazon a year ago. It has been very reliable and a great purchase. Unlike some other PCs I have used in the past, after a year nothing at all has... Read morePublished on February 8, 2011 by JoshuaRM
I purchased this all in one ASUS PC from Amazon on 11/9/2010 for $769.99 and was just going to buy another one as a gift however the price is now $872.03. Read morePublished on December 7, 2010 by midMod
This model is a rather good system for the price, especially considering it's very small foot-print and the fact that it's entirely self contained. Read morePublished on September 16, 2010 by Pirate_Joke
This product has a serious design flaw. When you place it on the table, it is not stable. When my kid accidentally hit the table, it fell face down and the screen cracked. Read morePublished on September 3, 2010 by William
I have been using it for the last two months now. It is a great product at a reasonable price. I am a satisfied customer.Published on August 27, 2010 by akol