Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 18, 2015
Quick delivery. Everything was packaged and protected . However , I am returning said product because the makeup is Glittery not Matte. I included pictures where you can see the sparkle tint in the eyeshadow , blush, and lipgloss.
I know glitter helps reflect light and brightens the colors, but I like matte looks better.
Also the foundation was a shade darker than in the photos, and the eyeliner was a hard pencil. I had to press hard and go back and forth to apply a thin line of eyeliner . It seems I would need to heat the tip to get a more pigmented response
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
43 people found this helpful
on August 11, 2015
Most of the reviewers seemed to have bought this palette for young girls, but honestly, it's suitable for anyone. There's a nice assortment of eyeshadow colors, mostly shimmery but three nice matte neutral ones. The four blush shades ( tan, rose, hot pink, and a tawny red color) are all very pigmented and shimmery. There's four shades of lipstick ( bubblegum pink, rosy mauve, wine red, and tawny red), a matte powder, and a shimmer powder. For anyone who loves makeup, this is a very good palette to consider.
14 people found this helpful
on July 23, 2013
I really enjoyed this as a makeup set, It comes in a very attractive black case that is durable.

COMES WITH -
blush, face powders, eye-shadows, lip-glosses, two lip brushes, one little face powder brush.

~Good things about it~
* The eye shadow colors are beautiful and come with different shades of one color in each row. For example :
The blue row has a sky blue, baby blue, and than a slightly darker blue.
*It has everything you possibly need
* Its a decent size
* You can travel with it.
*shipping is fast.

~Some Down sides~ ( there's not to many downsides but there was only 2 or 3 that were a problem for me)
* The bottom part, that contains the lip-glosses, blush, and face powders, sometimes does not open after a few uses. Once it broke on me and I was panicking but than I simply attached it back so it wasn't that much of a problem, but its still sometimes is hard to open.
*In the picture is shows the bottom piece slightly bigger than it really is, its pretty small the bottom piece.
* The bottom slide feels cheap ( but the top slide doesn't)

Overall great product, I like it. I definitely think the price is great for this and is worth its $10. I recommend this to someone who wants a product that has a variety of makeup that is decent but also cheap. But I also think if you're a usual makeup user this is not for you, I think its more for teenage girls or girls who are starting to learn.
35 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on October 18, 2016
My wife purchased this and got very disappointed of how it is packaged. Pictures will tell.
review imagereview image
11 people found this helpful
on March 12, 2014
This was my first kit and has worked out great. Has foundation, eye pencil, eye shadow and blush. Makeup goes on very easy and seems to last. The bottom tray slides out so makes it more compact when not in use. Colors are very true to picture. For the price it can not be beat. I would buy again.
19 people found this helpful
on December 19, 2016
Let me just start off with saying I bought this for my niece just to play with bc she loves makeup. I initially thought it was play makeup until I saw grown women leaving comments abt using this. Well I received the package promptly however the full top half with the mirror was completely broken off. Everything was in tact and no mess but I got as part of a gift for Xmas & I can't give this to her all damaged and for that reason I'm giving it the one star. I tried posting pictures but it won't let me add. I'll submit my comment and try to add them
4 people found this helpful
on May 17, 2018
I didn't buy these for myself, but I was told they were disappointed because much of the makeup seemed to be glittery which you cannot see at all from the photos provided. They kept it because they had already started using it and enjoyed many of the colors, but if you are going to have glittery makeup, you may want to mention that in the description or show it in the photos at the very least. Not fun giving a gift that isn't fully liked due to lack of information.
on February 22, 2016
One of my best purchases ever. I was using the same makeup, same eye & lip colors, no change for years until Runway Colors. The makeup is great quality, quantity of eye shadow choices are numerous to apply as is or create your own blend. I apply a base makeup & lightly brush the powder, it has sparkle, love that to reflect light to good areas & away from bad areas, 4 shades if blush, I blend lightly to achieve my look. Four shades of lipstick, I even use lipbrush again, what a difference, lips look so much fuller. There are brushes included, to small for me to hold. The case will fit in an Evening Bag. I love Changing My Look Each Day.
One person found this helpful
on January 5, 2016
I bought these for each of my daughters so this is what they had to say. The powder is very soft. The lipsticks are easy to apply. The eyeshadow, and all, is very nice quality. The only negative is the design. The bottom drawer feels as if it will snap every time it's opened.
4 people found this helpful
on October 21, 2015
Arrived earlier than delivery date. Good packaging. Got this for my wedding and still using it. The bottom piece which slides out is somewhat temperamental, such as stiff and has a tendency to slide out completely when you don't want it to. Pain to get back into original position but it suits the needs. The colors are vivid and the selection is good. I'm not sure why the plastic piece over the eye shadows is numbered. There wasn't any guide to know what the colors are or if this is for reordering a specific color? The shadows aren't removable so not sure what purpose it is serving.
One person found this helpful