Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 164 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 177 reviews
on July 18, 2015
Quick delivery. Everything was packaged and protected . However , I am returning said product because the makeup is Glittery not Matte. I included pictures where you can see the sparkle tint in the eyeshadow , blush, and lipgloss.
I know glitter helps reflect light and brightens the colors, but I like matte looks better.
Also the foundation was a shade darker than in the photos, and the eyeliner was a hard pencil. I had to press hard and go back and forth to apply a thin line of eyeliner . It seems I would need to heat the tip to get a more pigmented response
on August 11, 2015
Most of the reviewers seemed to have bought this palette for young girls, but honestly, it's suitable for anyone. There's a nice assortment of eyeshadow colors, mostly shimmery but three nice matte neutral ones. The four blush shades ( tan, rose, hot pink, and a tawny red color) are all very pigmented and shimmery. There's four shades of lipstick ( bubblegum pink, rosy mauve, wine red, and tawny red), a matte powder, and a shimmer powder. For anyone who loves makeup, this is a very good palette to consider.
on July 23, 2013
I really enjoyed this as a makeup set, It comes in a very attractive black case that is durable.

COMES WITH -
blush, face powders, eye-shadows, lip-glosses, two lip brushes, one little face powder brush.

~Good things about it~
* The eye shadow colors are beautiful and come with different shades of one color in each row. For example :
The blue row has a sky blue, baby blue, and than a slightly darker blue.
*It has everything you possibly need
* Its a decent size
* You can travel with it.
*shipping is fast.

~Some Down sides~ ( there's not to many downsides but there was only 2 or 3 that were a problem for me)
* The bottom part, that contains the lip-glosses, blush, and face powders, sometimes does not open after a few uses. Once it broke on me and I was panicking but than I simply attached it back so it wasn't that much of a problem, but its still sometimes is hard to open.
*In the picture is shows the bottom piece slightly bigger than it really is, its pretty small the bottom piece.
* The bottom slide feels cheap ( but the top slide doesn't)

Overall great product, I like it. I definitely think the price is great for this and is worth its $10. I recommend this to someone who wants a product that has a variety of makeup that is decent but also cheap. But I also think if you're a usual makeup user this is not for you, I think its more for teenage girls or girls who are starting to learn.
on March 12, 2014
This was my first kit and has worked out great. Has foundation, eye pencil, eye shadow and blush. Makeup goes on very easy and seems to last. The bottom tray slides out so makes it more compact when not in use. Colors are very true to picture. For the price it can not be beat. I would buy again.
on October 18, 2016
My wife purchased this and got very disappointed of how it is packaged. Pictures will tell.
review image review image
on December 19, 2016
Let me just start off with saying I bought this for my niece just to play with bc she loves makeup. I initially thought it was play makeup until I saw grown women leaving comments abt using this. Well I received the package promptly however the full top half with the mirror was completely broken off. Everything was in tact and no mess but I got as part of a gift for Xmas & I can't give this to her all damaged and for that reason I'm giving it the one star. I tried posting pictures but it won't let me add. I'll submit my comment and try to add them
on June 21, 2017
This is a great kit! It is hypoaergebic wirh no perfumes. Some peole are buying this for their children aa kid makeup, but it is not for kids. I got it for myself. It has a variety of nice shadows and they are all so pretty. The eyeliner it comes with is very soft and nice. Only one came barely chipped. It also has a nice mirror and sponge eyeshadow applicators and a blush brush. The blushes are so nice and have nice colors. The face powders are very shimmery and make great highlighters. The lip gloas brushes are hard, so you have to wash them before use. The glosses give a nice tint. The box even has a nice makeup tutorial. I love this kit and it all came in a nice plastic protector! I was not sponsered to right this. I got it with my own money and would get it again.
review image review image
on January 22, 2016
I bought this 34 runway colors set as a Christmas gift for my 13 year old daughter, who is just starting to use makeup and has been begging me for some. I bought this set because it had a little bit of everything, and folded nicely back up for easy storage and convenience. A very nice set for the price!
on June 22, 2014
I purchased this kit for my 14 year old daughter as a gift. Great "on-the-go" kit to use before her cheer performances!
on January 5, 2016
I bought these for each of my daughters so this is what they had to say. The powder is very soft. The lipsticks are easy to apply. The eyeshadow, and all, is very nice quality. The only negative is the design. The bottom drawer feels as if it will snap every time it's opened.