Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 18, 2015
Quick delivery. Everything was packaged and protected . However , I am returning said product because the makeup is Glittery not Matte. I included pictures where you can see the sparkle tint in the eyeshadow , blush, and lipgloss.
I know glitter helps reflect light and brightens the colors, but I like matte looks better.
Also the foundation was a shade darker than in the photos, and the eyeliner was a hard pencil. I had to press hard and go back and forth to apply a thin line of eyeliner . It seems I would need to heat the tip to get a more pigmented response
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
41 helpful votes
42 helpful votes
on August 11, 2015
Most of the reviewers seemed to have bought this palette for young girls, but honestly, it's suitable for anyone. There's a nice assortment of eyeshadow colors, mostly shimmery but three nice matte neutral ones. The four blush shades ( tan, rose, hot pink, and a tawny red color) are all very pigmented and shimmery. There's four shades of lipstick ( bubblegum pink, rosy mauve, wine red, and tawny red), a matte powder, and a shimmer powder. For anyone who loves makeup, this is a very good palette to consider.
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on March 12, 2014
This was my first kit and has worked out great. Has foundation, eye pencil, eye shadow and blush. Makeup goes on very easy and seems to last. The bottom tray slides out so makes it more compact when not in use. Colors are very true to picture. For the price it can not be beat. I would buy again.
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
on June 22, 2014
I purchased this kit for my 14 year old daughter as a gift. Great "on-the-go" kit to use before her cheer performances!
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on November 14, 2017
This makeup palette arrived damaged and worthless. Bright pink blush EVERYWHERE as I opened it. The lip gloss is covered in loose powder, and it’s all a huge mess.
I was instructed to buy this specific palette for my daughter’s production next week, so I guess I have to keep it and attempt to salvage it.
Yes.. you get what you pay for. But this is not even $12 value. This makeup smells, and is about dollar store quality. I would never choose to purchase this brand.
Disappointed.
on January 5, 2016
I bought these for each of my daughters so this is what they had to say. The powder is very soft. The lipsticks are easy to apply. The eyeshadow, and all, is very nice quality. The only negative is the design. The bottom drawer feels as if it will snap every time it's opened.
3 helpful votes
on October 21, 2015
Arrived earlier than delivery date. Good packaging. Got this for my wedding and still using it. The bottom piece which slides out is somewhat temperamental, such as stiff and has a tendency to slide out completely when you don't want it to. Pain to get back into original position but it suits the needs. The colors are vivid and the selection is good. I'm not sure why the plastic piece over the eye shadows is numbered. There wasn't any guide to know what the colors are or if this is for reordering a specific color? The shadows aren't removable so not sure what purpose it is serving.
on June 7, 2017
I really like this set. Has everything one needs for makeup on the road. The colors are varying and go with everything. It packs small and the case is durable. No cracked makeup inside when I opened it.
on November 30, 2015
Cheap and not recommended for adults. It would be a good gift for a child who likes to play with makeup.
3 helpful votes
on October 15, 2017
Bought this for my daughter so she could stay out of my makeup and she loves it! She hates the brushes it comes with so I bought her a set but it’s cool