Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 18, 2015
Quick delivery. Everything was packaged and protected . However , I am returning said product because the makeup is Glittery not Matte. I included pictures where you can see the sparkle tint in the eyeshadow , blush, and lipgloss.
I know glitter helps reflect light and brightens the colors, but I like matte looks better.
Also the foundation was a shade darker than in the photos, and the eyeliner was a hard pencil. I had to press hard and go back and forth to apply a thin line of eyeliner . It seems I would need to heat the tip to get a more pigmented response
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 11, 2015
Most of the reviewers seemed to have bought this palette for young girls, but honestly, it's suitable for anyone. There's a nice assortment of eyeshadow colors, mostly shimmery but three nice matte neutral ones. The four blush shades ( tan, rose, hot pink, and a tawny red color) are all very pigmented and shimmery. There's four shades of lipstick ( bubblegum pink, rosy mauve, wine red, and tawny red), a matte powder, and a shimmer powder. For anyone who loves makeup, this is a very good palette to consider.
on March 12, 2014
This was my first kit and has worked out great. Has foundation, eye pencil, eye shadow and blush. Makeup goes on very easy and seems to last. The bottom tray slides out so makes it more compact when not in use. Colors are very true to picture. For the price it can not be beat. I would buy again.
on December 19, 2016
Let me just start off with saying I bought this for my niece just to play with bc she loves makeup. I initially thought it was play makeup until I saw grown women leaving comments abt using this. Well I received the package promptly however the full top half with the mirror was completely broken off. Everything was in tact and no mess but I got as part of a gift for Xmas & I can't give this to her all damaged and for that reason I'm giving it the one star. I tried posting pictures but it won't let me add. I'll submit my comment and try to add them
on January 5, 2016
I bought these for each of my daughters so this is what they had to say. The powder is very soft. The lipsticks are easy to apply. The eyeshadow, and all, is very nice quality. The only negative is the design. The bottom drawer feels as if it will snap every time it's opened.
on November 14, 2017
This makeup palette arrived damaged and worthless. Bright pink blush EVERYWHERE as I opened it. The lip gloss is covered in loose powder, and it’s all a huge mess.
I was instructed to buy this specific palette for my daughter’s production next week, so I guess I have to keep it and attempt to salvage it.
Yes.. you get what you pay for. But this is not even $12 value. This makeup smells, and is about dollar store quality. I would never choose to purchase this brand.
Disappointed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 7, 2015
Purchased product for my wife and she is writing this review.

I used to buy brand name products with individual colors in its own "jar." I felt like I had too much stuff to juggle, open, close and store when getting ready. I wanted to minimize and this product as an "all in one" was exactly what i was looking for. The color palette has all the colors I wear and I have reduced the number of items in my drawer. When I travel, I just pack up the entire case, and do not have to worry about bringing the wrong colors. I just need mascara.

I do use brushes that I have instead of the small ones that come with this package.

Hope this helps.
on July 28, 2017
This was a gift for one of my younger granddaughters at the time and they loved all the shades and ease of use. 3 are ballerinas so they were happy to have more choices to use. Great product for old or younger little ladies.
on October 15, 2017
Bought this for my daughter so she could stay out of my makeup and she loves it! She hates the brushes it comes with so I bought her a set but it’s cool
on June 22, 2014
I purchased this kit for my 14 year old daughter as a gift. Great "on-the-go" kit to use before her cheer performances!