- Digiscope digital microscope with 20X-100X optical magnification changes between eyepiece and included digital camera (640 x 480 pixels)
- Incident (direct) and transmitted (indirect) battery-operated LED with bottom illumination and dimming control to help ensure correct illumination
- Floating, reversible stages with slide clips and a calibration slide for accurate measurements
- Motic Play and Motic Educator Multilanguage for PC, and Motic Play and Motic Educator English for Macintosh
- Requires 3 AA batteries (sold separately)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ETA hand2mind DigiScope 300 Digital Microscope with Attachable Camera
|Price:||$145.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||ETA hand2mind|
|Item Weight||3.1 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
Customers Also Shopped For
The ETA hand2mind (55624) Digiscope 300 (DS-300) digital microscope has 20X-100X optical magnification and the ability to change between a professional, coated glass eyepiece and a 640 x 480 pixel digital camera. Designed for use in classrooms for grades 3-8 (ages 8-14), the camera is powered by a USB cable (included). This microscope has both incident (direct) and transmitted (indirect) battery-operated LED illumination to ensure correct illumination. It has a floating, reversible stage with slide clips and calibration slides for accurate measurements. The microscope comes with Motic Play and Motic Educator Multilanguage for PC, and Motic Play and Motic Educator English for Macintosh software that provide an activity guide and help. It is compatible with Windows 98SE, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Mac OS v9 or later. The microscope is powered by 3 AA batteries (sold separately).
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
ETA hand2mind develops educational and supplemental materials for teaching math, science, reading/language arts for pre-kindergarten through grade 12 students. The company, founded in 1968, is headquartered in Vernon Hills, IL.
What’s in the Box?
- DigiScope 300 digital microscope
- Digital camera with 1/4 inch live 640 x 480 pixels imaging clip
- Coated glass eyepiece
- Calibration slide
- Reversible stages
- Magnification boxes
- Plastic accessories
- USB cable
- Motic Play and Motic Educator Multilanguage for PC, and Motic Play and Motic Educator English for Macintosh CD
See the Top Rated Microscopes in our Microscope Reviews.