ETA hand2mind Plastic Scooter Board with Handles - Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Work on balance and coordination while having fun with this scooter board for kids. Children will have fun building motor skills inside and out
- Handles keep hands safe from rolling wheels, while the hard plastic design is durable and bright, and the plastic wheels won't damage floors
- Perfect for the gym class, blacktop, basement or any hard floor surface
- Holds up to 175 lbs.
- Measures approximately 16"x12"x3.75"
|EAN||7241870684454 , 7258006775337 , 0084885009389|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||ETA hand2mind|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Kids can scoot, glide, and roll around the room while building core strength and coordination on these handled scooter boards. Made of durable plastic, they are easily cleaned and have plastic wheels that won't damage floors. Handles keep fingers safe, while providing steering and control of the board. Choose between blue, pink, neon green, and the heavy-duty red model.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We purchased this for 2 reasons.
1) Our daughter who is 2.5 years old. She loves to sit on the scooter and push herself around. She is little enough that she has to be watched with this- she has tried to stand on it a few times and had to be reminded to sit nicely. The scooter rest upside down on a dresser out of reach much of the time. I'm sure she will grow into it.
2) Our A/C. We have a large window mounted A/C. My husband has had surgery on his back and thus isn't able to move the A/C into storage easily. Since we remove the A/C from the window in the winter and I was very pregnant at the time we needed to do so I purchased this to help scoot the A/C to where we needed it to go. It worked like a charm! As this isn't it's intended use I wouldn't recommend doing this often but for twice a year it works well- and provides a fun time between those uses. :)
Most recent customer reviews
It was caused by missing 3 screws on the wheel during production.Read more