Enhance your purchase
About this Item
- ✨ EUDORA Harmony Ball - Link Between Mom & Baby ✨ From approximately 20 weeks gestation, babies can hear noise outside of their mother’ s womb. The chime of a harmony bola worn long over the tummy will relax both mom and baby, even after birth.
- ✨ Let Unborn Baby Feel Your Love ✨ Gently ring the soft chime and call your guardian angel now! EUDORA harmony ball is providing a link between mom and baby. However, if the recipient remove the pendant away, the magic will disappear.
- ✨ 100% Safe Material - Lead-free & Nickle-free ✨ Your health is of paramount importance. EUDORA insists on using safe materials, Our harmony pregnancy necklaces and inner balls are made of copper with plating, and have passed SGS test standards.
- ✨ Not Only for Pregnancy, But a Fashion Accessory Daily ✨ Default chain length is shown in the title. We suggest mammy use 45" to match the unborn baby's place. Pls check [Add-Both-to-Cart] field to get a long chain. For daily, 30" or 24" is perfect!
- ✨ Check Your Cage Size Before Buying Extra Balls ✨ Please firstly check the cage's inner diameter and make sure the cage is the same or a little bigger than our inner ball size. For example, 18mm inside balls can be matched by 18mm or 19mm cages.
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 30% on 🐢 Sterling Silver Abalone Shell Turtle Necklace 🐢 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by EUDORA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on 🤞 Sterling Silver Good Luck Hamsa Necklace 🤞 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by EUDORA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on ❤ Sterling Silver Lovely Sisters Necklace ❤ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by EUDORA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on ♥❤ 45" Long Silver Chain for Pregnancy ❤♥ when you purchase 1 or more EUDORA Harmony Balls offered by EUDORA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
From the brand
A harmony bola ball is a charming figurine necklace that resembles something in the world. Each necklace is highly detailed and finely polished. They contain a bell which vibrates gently when you move. This is said to create a feeling of calm or “harmony” in whoever wears it. There are many types of harmony balls for sale on EUDORA Harmony Ball store.
What is the Eudora Harmony Ball
- Harmony bola balls are design exclusively in Mexico studio and made by oldest and reputable pregnancy bola jewelry manufacturer – EUDORA Harmony Ball.
- Each bola is made by craftsmen according to tradition. We insists on handmade and hand-painted, strictly abide by the rules of corporate social responsibility, while respect the human dignity.
- EUDORA Harmony Ball is the first brand specializing in pregnancy bolas jewelry. Our products are sold all over the world and offer more than 10000 high-quality bolas for more than 10 years.
What is Eudora Harmony Ball?
- EUDORA Harmony Ball is generally worn by expecting Mothers on very long necklace chains or cords so that the harmony ball itself rests on the swollen abdomen of the pregnant woman. It is said that from about 16-20 weeks into the pregnancy that the unborn baby will hear the soft chimes sound coming from the harmony bola ball. The soft chiming sound is said to soothe the unborn baby and can even have calming benefits for the mother to be.
- In this modern world, Eudora harmony ball necklace is becoming a very popular piece of fashion jewellery. Because it's not only each of the design have their own special meanings so can be a unique pendant necklace or sweater chain for outfit, but also harmony balls can be a keepsake to anyone you love.
What is the use of this?
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Item model number : H214-P1
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : November 9, 2017
- Manufacturer : EUDORA
- ASIN : B077961MB7
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,470,331 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||EUDORA|
Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2018