4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
EUG Full HD 1080p 3600 Lumens LCD LED Image System Home Theater Cinema Projector iPhone iPad Cell Phone PC Blu-ray Xbox PS3 Mac TV Compatible for Movie Gaming with USB HDMI VGA AV Port Remote Keystone
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Meet unique 200inch TV! Competitive Picture Quality,more concentrated 【1280x800 native pixels 】, features 【3600 lumen】 for clear image and intricate detail. 【Contrast 4800:1 】provides a multitude of shades between black and white for rich color saturation. Aspect Ratio:4:3 &16:9 Compatible. Projecting image size: 50-200 inches. Projection distance: 6.56-20.7ft.
- No Laptop Required! Making an important presentation? Watchin a video? You no longer to lug and connect your conputer. Just plug in a USB drive and open files in [Audio:]WMA, MP3. [Image:] JPEG, BMP, PNG. [Video:]MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, RM, RMVB, AVI, FLV, WMV. support 32GB USB flash drive and 1TB HDD
- Every Little Detail Matters, Won design paten.Well-designed Copper tube heat sink, high-performance cooling technology. Nidec ultra quiet oil-impregnated bearing cooling fans, which reduces acoustic noise to 30dB, the lowest fan noise in its class.
- Multimedia Capacity: There are various multimedia ports such as Component Video(YPbPr)/ VGA/ Dual HDMI/ Dual USB/ AV/ Analog TV inputs, and Stereo Audio Output, can connect to your smartphone, ipad, dvd/blueray player, ps3/ps4, xbox, wii, mac, pc/ laptop, speaker, roku, firestick, cable box etc. Ideal for outdoor theatre, game-playing, holiday party, gathering,Home movie,photo slideshow
- 100% satisfaction guaranty- Internationally recognized standards for quality.Certificate :CE,FCC,CB,PSE,CCC,Rohs. EUG Projector, a professional manufacturer over 10 years.12 months warranty,60-days return&refund. Factory directly sold, high performance with best price, providing the most professional and timely customer services. firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why so many customer choose this EUG-X88 home theater projector:
•Best image quality for large-screen viewing
•Quiet fan for less background noise
•HDMI ports for easy hookup to your home theater
High Picture Quality:
-1280*800 native resolution and 3600 Lumen, achieving good projection effect and high color fidelity image
-Professional decoding drive chip- a carved pixel and vivid pictures
Outstanding Color Rendition
-High contrast of 4800: 1 helps realize richer color performanc
-Unique ACC image enhancement technique,project more colorful,gorgeous image.
The Home Theater Projector Offering Big-Screen Fun for the Whole Family
-Image Size:50''-200'', Throw distance:3.9-18ft
-Image Aspect Ratio:16:9/4:3
-Built in two high magnetic speakers,with high quality acoustics
For the projector, the bulb is the heart
-Up to 50,000 hours of service life, meaning that unexpected outages caused by lamp defects are a thing of the past
-The cost of replacing the bulb is very expensive, our projector will keep you from trouble
Light source: 170W LED Lamp 5.8” TFT LCD Display
±15° vertical keystone adjustable & lens focus mechanism
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Power Supply:AC 100- 240V/50 - 60Hz
Product Size: 13.3x10.4x4.7inch, N.W:7.3lb
More Convenient Design For you Sake:
-25 level zoom function, adjust screen size to suit your projected area.
-±15°vertical keystone correction, keeps your image in rectangle without tilt
-Produce crystal clear pictures even when projecting onto white wall
Package: 1xProjector, 1x4.8ft HDMI Cable, 1x4.9ft VGA Cable, 1x3.2ft AV Cable, 1x4.9ft AC Power Cable, 1xRemote, 1x5A Spare Fuse, 1xManual,1xLens Cap
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I put the make and model or full discreption because sometimes the reviews that amazon has are not for the right product it might be the right brand but not the right model you have to be really careful reading reviews it drives me crazy.
This was my 2nd Projector from Amazon. Let me give some history.
I was builing a theater room in our basement I was going to wait a for the 80and85 in TVs to come down in price I was never a fan of projectors but a friend of mine had just replaced his old projector with a new LED projector and talked me into trying one out I couldn't believe how affordable these new projectors are. March 2016 from Amazon I first bought a projector that was 2800 lum with 1500:1 ratio supported 1080p for $170 along with a $30 100inch screen.
It was better than I expected. I was sold on the projectors. I was not going to worry about trying any more projectors. I will admit I'm kind of picky about picture quality. The more I watched and adjusted, I just couldn't quite get the darks adjusted the way I like them even though the overall picture quality was great for $170. I just wanted a little better contrast.
In Dec 2016 I was curious and looked again and found this one the EUG Full HD 1080p 3600 Lumens LCD LED
It's specs were a little better than mine even though it was a different brand I could tell it was the same projector just under a different brand. I decided to try it out and yes it is just like my first one I even used my old remote. This projector was more than double the price of my first projector and that doesn't mean it was double the quality But they had deffantly updated the electronics dark contrast and even the colors were better and a little sharper. I am very happy with this purchase. I won't upgrade until they come out with a 4KLED projector.
Just a few helpful important side notes and there are pros and cons to everything.
The pictures were taken with my note 4 and the projector is better than the pictures I posted.
It is important that you know exactly how your going to be using a projector if you need to use it in a well lighted room LED projectors the darker the room the better the picture.
When I was looking for a projector I was reading that the keystone adjustment make the picture blurryg the more you have to adjust it with alot of these cheaper LEDs I made sure that when I hung my projector that I wasn't going to have use the keystone adjustment, and yes is does distort the picture using the keystone adjustment.
I also read that the screen size is totally dependant on how far away or close your projector is. So I hung my projector exactly were it needed to be for a 100inch screen.
Yes you can here the fan but I am watching it with a home theater sound system I do not notice it when I'm watching a show. Also I may just be tuning it out. It doesn't bother my family the didn't even think about the noise. But yes they are kids and don't always pay attention to those kind if things.
Speaking of kids one of the reasons I bought LED projector the LED light is suppose to last 30000-50000hrs. Most bulbs projectors are 3000-5000hrs. My kids leave the projector on all the time.
I bought this to work with my Roku 4 and WiiU throgh an Onkio reciever and so the built in android system was not important to me in my application. We watch all our movies through our plex media server Netflix ext ext..
I don't know why anyone would want to use the speaker on a projector.
Some reviewers gave this a 1 star I just don't know how this projector deserves a 1 star and yes I did purchase the projector and am using it. I understand that there may be times we may get a product that is diffective. When I bought my first projector I actually ordered 2 different brands and 1 of the 2 I ordered was defective 1of the 2 HDMI input and remote didn't work I sent it back but I didn't feel a need to total trash the product it my have been a fluke.
If money is know option then I'm sure you can buy a better projector. If your looking at price I don't know if I would buy an LED projector less than a $100 for a theater room all the reviews and specs I read they just weren't bright enough or support native 1080P. But I if you were to buy one like my first one $150-$200 they have a great picture for the price. I didn't give the brand that I first bought because it's no longer available but here is I believe one that replaced mine with similar specs and price:
Excelvan CL720 Home Theater Projector (3000 Lumens,1080P Resolution ) $160
If you can spend 350 depending on your needs you can't go wrong with the EUG Full HD 1080p 3600 Lumens LCD LED. They have lots of other models as well I just don't know enough about them.
This unit is easy to use, very bright, provides a great image, and has pretty good keystone correction (though I did have to lower the unit relative to the screen about a foot to get a good focus across the field of view). Additionally, the projector is just about level with the top of the screen, so the keystone does a darn good job. Have it hooked up to an Apple TV, and BluRay, through a 5.1 surround sound system. Wow! Star Wars and Rogue One were as exciting as in the theater.
We are leaving this unit on a shelf, outside in our screened porch, all season, so we'll see if it can hold up to the heat and humidity, dust, pollen. So far, a month in, it is fine!
Contacted company with questions and they respond to you right back. Very pleased with the customer service as they do not leave you waiting for answers even though there is a time change. Product works well even though this was a gift we are all very pleased.