Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 31, 2016
Converted my couch to a bed for a week while I recovered from surgery. This pad made for very comfortable sitting and sleeping. Was kind of sad to move back to my regular bed.
on July 14, 2012
This is a good quality egg crate and came to great use when I was on my back for 4 months following surgery. I recommend this if your are concerned about bed sores from a rented hospital bed. I guess it would be good also for crummy dorm room beds as well. Price is good too.
on May 29, 2017
Best I've ever slept on! Very well made, no odor, and makes for an excellent night's sleep, even when I roll over onto my recently broken hip. I highly recommend this mattress pad.
on December 16, 2015
This product saved my life! My daughter is having sleeping issues. I've been sleeping on her floor. The floor is very hard. I was miserable until I ordered this mattress pad. The floor is actually comfortable now!!! Would buy this over again.
on January 24, 2017
I purchased this egg crate for my sister who is using a hospital bed. The crate was a little short, but fit perfectly width wise. She says it makes the hospital bed a lot more comfortable. Hope it is comfortable in the long run.
on September 11, 2016
Great Quality!
on October 6, 2017
this is SO helpful for my back, i would gladly recommend this for ANY back discomfort!
on August 30, 2017
This eggcrate pad really helps lessen the pain in my hip (caused by an old injury). My only complaint is that I couldn't get the pad in a queen size.
on August 28, 2016
as advertised - good product
on July 12, 2016
I clearly need a new bed, but to postpone that decision i purchased this egg crate foam mattress. the difference between with and without it were night and day and i got a great nights sleep. the only downside of this eggcrate is that it shifts around the top of the bed and cannot stay inline with the real mattress beneath. You know what to expect when buying a product like this, its just a temporary solution.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.