- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7 from arch
- Durability: Goodyear Welt Construction is the toughest shoe construction ever invented. It’s the best choice for Industrial Construction Workers, Contractors, Home Builders, Electricians, Yard Jobs. Rubber outsole delivers stability on walking any kind terrains
- Break In Free: Soft leather take the pain out of braking into a new pair of work boots. No more wanting to take off your boots while working. Insole Removal option offers custom insole of your own to ensure ultimate comfort
- Comfort Easy Wear: PU Insole provides maximum comfort to your feet and long stand hours. Speed hooks makes easy to put on or take off. Steel shank alleviates pressure when climbing downstairs or ladders
- Sizing: True size to big brand work boots. Our width is between regular and wide. Women size is 2 sizes down. Women size 9 is Ever Boots size 7
- 3 month manufacture: We are pride with our quality workmanship. Any issue with the boots or shoes, we can help you out
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The "TANK" work boot is designed with premium 2.0MM Nubuck leather to provide a comfortable fit with durability. Each boot comes built with insulated mesh lining that consistently keeps your foot warm and comfortable, even during the longest work days. Designed with the toughest construction, Goodyear Welt, to provide an affordable and dependable all-around boot.
The 6" Tank is an original, all-purpose work boot that offers the dependability and comfort needed to do the job.
The arch of the boot is supported by a steel shank, known to alleviate pressure when climbing down stairs or ladders. Our signature Tank tread pattern offers dependable traction when working on slippery and uneven surfaces.
Comfortable & Easy to Wear
Soft nubuck leathers take the pain out of breaking into a new pair of work boots. Convenient speed-hooks make the boot easy to put on or take off. The classic design makes this a perfect boot to wear to any occasion.
Oil-resistant qualities enhances the durability of the boot and prevents oil deteroriation. The rubber soles provides long lasting support that will keep you going throughout the day.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 5 x 10 inches; 3.65 Pounds
- Item model number : EB611TAN
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : January 20, 2016
- ASIN : B01AVBLZCE
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I needed some boots. I looked at all the top brands and had essentially resigned myself to the fact that I was going to get a pair of Irish Setters but the price just left me slightly ill. I could afford them yeah but like I explain to my 11 year old son and his desire for $200+ jordans: "you might as well take hundred dollar bills, tape them to the bottom of your feet, and then walk around". Perspective, we all need it from time to time. Then one day I hopped on my amazon app and lo and behold there were boots on the home page (Big brother was obviously listening because I hadn't searched for them). I perused a few sets but the last thing I wanted to do was buy cheap boots. I mean I can go to walmart and buy $50 boots if I wanted cheap boots. I came upon the ever boots and started reading reviews. I read so many reviews you would have thought I was doing research on the location of the Ark of the Covenant.
I was convinced.
These cheap boots were worth the risk but I still had anxiety. Would they fit? What if they weren't what they seemed? If they are bad how can I justify my purchase to my wife? I could have bought her another purse after all.
But let me tell you. They are worth it.
I received the boots today and HOLY COW am I impressed. They fit well, albeit slightly large. I wear a 10.5 and could probably have gone with a 10. But as a guy I like things to be roomy in certain areas, amirite? So no complaints there. The fit and finish seems far beyond any cheap walmart boots and much more comfortable. I can't speak to the long term durability but lets face it, you want to buy these today...and so did I. For $58 I'm willing to risk the long term durability but judging from the review I don't think there's too much to worry about in that department.
So fear not men. Buy these cheap boots and then laugh at your buddies who spent a couple hundred on their wolverines. Then go and buy your wife another purse with the money you saved.
By Tom on June 11, 2017
I have a very high impact the job as far as my Footwear is concerned, 3 months in and they seem to be holding up fine despite the harsh environment and my over 300 lb body.
If for some reason I don't get the life out of them that I hope, I will update the review. But honestly for around $50, if I get a year out of these boots I'll be ecstatic. Even more expensive boots like authentic Timberland only last me about a year. If these boots make it that long it'll be money well spent.
Very likely I will purchase a second pair of them when I have some extra cash.
If I wasn't using them in an environment that was certain to destroy them, I would even point out that they look pretty nice too. Never owned brown boots before, but these are pretty stylish... For work wear.
Top reviews from other countries