EVERIE Collapsible Hinged Sous Vide Container Lid Compatible with ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide Cooker and 12,18,22 Quart Rubbermaid Container (Corner Mount)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Collapsible Hinge Lid for Joule Sous Vide, Designed to snugly mount ChefSteps Joule sous vide cookers to 12,18,22 Qt Rubbermaid sous vide containers. It DOES NOT fit Anova.
- Mininum Water Evaporation and Heat Loss, Cook long time even over night without having to refill water. Only the lid is included.
- Patent Pending Design, with the mount holes at the corner where the water flow is optimized for heat transfer
- Perfect Access to Foods, Patent pending structure of the lid is collapsible while cooking, able to add or remove foods in the water bath any time. Hinge is durable after 100,000 uses
- Flexible BPA free plastic lid clamps vacuum sealed bags to the container firmly to avoid bags from swimming in the bath.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Stop Evaporation
- Minimize Heat Loss
- Easy Access to Food
The first invention of the container lid to work with Joule sous vide cooker and the Rubbermaid or Cambro or Everie container. The collapsible hinge is tested to perform well for up to 100,000 times of use.
You get easy access to the ingredients thanks to the hinge.
|Hinged Lid for Rubbermaid||Hinged Lid for Rubbermaid||Hinged Lid for Cambro||Silicone Lid for Everie EVC-12||Silicone Lid for Cambro||Container and Lid|
|Compatibl with Rubbermaid||✓||✓||No||No||No||No|
|Compatible with Anova||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Whati's Included||Lid Only||Lid Only||Lid Only||Lid Only||Lid Only||Container and Lid|
|Lid Material||BPA Plastic||BPA Plastic||BPA Plastic||Silicone||Silicone||Silicone|
166 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 166 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before, I used ping pong balls (thanks seriouseats.com). They worked like a charm, but for $12, these are a lot more convenient. Also, they do an ever better job of limiting evaporation. I never have to top off the water.
This thing works great on my 18 qt rubbermaid container, but sometimes that container is just too big, so I bought a smaller one. Stupid me, I bought the 8 quart, which this does not fit. That being said, it works fine. It just does not seal all the way. Keep that in mind. You can use it with smaller square or rectangular containers.
Nice little kit with everything you need to get going except the phone or iPad. Most importantly, setup was extremely easy, fast and worked without a hitch the first time (that almost never happens for me with anything wifi). Every time I've used it since, it works seamlessly and the app is simple and easy to use whether you set up manual or automatic cooking. The temperature control is impressive with the app displaying the current temperature within a tenth of a degree.