- Processor Socket: LGA 1366
- Form Factor: HPTX
- Chipset Type: Intel 5520
- RAM Memory Technology: DDR3 1333
- Item Display Weight: 9.15 pounds
EVGA 270-WS-W555-A2 Classified SR-2 Dual LGA1366 Xeon/Intel 5520/SATA3&USB3.0/A&2GbE/HPTX Motherboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CPU: Dual Socket 1366 Supports Dual-Core/Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processors, QPI upto 6.4 GT/s Chipset: Intel 5520 & ICH10R
- SATA: 6x SATA2 Ports, Support RAID 0,1,5,10 and JBOD; 2x SATA3 Ports, 2x eSATA Ports Audio: Realtek ALC889 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Dual Intel Marvell 88E8057 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Controllers
- Ports: 10x USB 2.0 Ports (6 rear, 4 by headers); 2x USB 3.0 Ports; 1x PS/2 Port; 2x eSATA Ports; 2x RJ45 LAN Ports; Audio I/O Jacks
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
And if your using the computer for rendering and fixing heavy photos like I do, I recommend you buy 2 of these: "EVGA GeForce GTX 580 3072 MB GDDR5", one will not be enough to make it bullet fast.
And watchout and make sure you buy the processors that go with it, the i7 does not run dual on this motherboard.
Case: Cosmos II
CPU: 2x Xeon E5620
GPU: Zotac GTX 670 4GB
Beautiful flawless performance. Haven't really stress tested it yet but I am sure it can handle anything I throw at it. Not to mention being the only overclockable Dual CPU board (current) around... Never had an EVGA motherboard previously, now I think I will forever ...
You can't. For video editing and special effects, these are the best. With the X5675's or X5690's you can build a system for 1/2 the cost of a newer type quad channel, and I can tell you as the owner of 2 DELL T7600 Dual Xeon systems, Mine is faster.
My benchmarks are better, my render times are better, and my cost is better. The Dells cost around $15000 and couldn't be purchased correctly configured, so we needed to mod them to use an SSD and raided drives.
The EVGA SR-2 works out of the box, and OVERCLOCKS for much better performance too.
Buy two, it'll still be less than the other Big Box guys.
The problem was solved after replaced by EVGA SR2 mother board.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
not only is this thiing incredible, if you powersupply aint good enuff, you can run it with less and use less powerconnecetors and it having ps2 keybord support means i get to keep... Read morePublished on September 10, 2013 by Rockey Donald Alfieri
This Intel 1366 motherboard has 10 SATA ports and 12 USB ports, and it comes with EVGA's really remarkably good-seeming, personalized technical support and warranty. Read morePublished on January 17, 2013 by Steven R. Newcomb
I love it, could buy 4s more if the price dont extremely rises up. Great quality, working flawlessly.
good main boards, this one i try the second time, i love it , i can tell you if you want to biuld your systermPublished on October 17, 2012 by votongbatvit