- Brand Name: EVGA
- Model Number: 04G-P4-2690-KR
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Graphics Coprocessor: Geforce GTX 690
- Graphics Card Ram: 4 GB
EVGA GeForce GTX690 4096MB 512bit GDDR5, Dual GPU, 2xDVI-I, DVI-D,Mini Display-Port, Quad SLI Ready Graphics Card (04G-P4-2690-KR)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 915 MHz GPU with 1019 MHz Boost Clock
- 4096 MB, 512 bit GDDR5 memory, 6008 MHz (effective)
- 3072 CUDA Cores
- PCI-E 3.0 16x, DVI-I, DVI-I, DVI-D, Mini Display-Port interfaces
- Requires minimum of a 650 Watt power supply, plus 2 available 8-pin PCI-E power dongles
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The fan speed noise at automatic is great, cant hear it not audible at all. at 45% it blends in well with the case fans. at 50%-60%, you will hear the fan if u are at least 2-3 feet near your case with no music or headset or any other sounds happening in your room. Now with a headset you wont notice the fan up to about 75%, and with music on likewise, at least I didn't.
2. Temps: Idle I get around 35c at room temperature 19C/66F / and during load gpu temp is 55C. Room temp at 75F I get 38c Idle and on load I get 60c. I really never see a increase in temp above 10c unless my room temp is above 80F. [The water chamber is this thing is awesome great quality]
3. GPu Usage, Running mmo's I never seen my usage spike above 50%, for those who want to run multiple clients or programs while gaming etc, this gpu will work flawless, FPS is great, i cant give a fix number since it depends alot on the environment and everything, but I haven't experienced any big lag anywhere where, mass people and mass details are being rendered.
[for those who play bf3, i will give information of that next week, right now gotta play tera].
4.Gpu Design/Architecture: This card was well-made its beautiful what else can you ask for, glowing Geforce on the side of it, no plastic really used for its materials, Grade One.
5. Cost: Well its 999 and 1050 for the Signature, Which I do like the box ":D, just wish the shirt was in my size lol!, besides that its worthy every penny, for those who want the argument 670Sli vs 690, I had two 670 FTW edition which were overclocked..Read more ›
As for the card. It's really well built. But it tends to get hot easy and the fan gets loud. Hot air doesn't come out much from the back vent... But it does spew into the case. It's a good thing I got 7 case fans and a big case.
Some games don't use SLI so the 2nd card is wasted unless the game supports physics. Plus other games need to be power tweaked or they will have frame rate issues because only 50% of the card is being used.
Over clocking was easy. +15% power +123 MHz Boost and +400 MHz Memory and I didn't even try to go higher yet. Ran stable and works great. Just wish temps didn't get so crazy.
Only 3 year warranty... Card should last 5-6 years for games. But you just gotta hope it don't break after the 3 years.
$1,000 is alot so you'll feel some buyers remorse when you get it... lol. Just natural. Once a few days pass things get easyer. If I had to do it all over again. I think I would have gotten 2 GTX 660ti's with better cooling, price and 2 game codes.
Here's my new system for reference:
Corsair 800D Case
Intel 3770k CPU
EVGA GTX 690
G.Skill Ripjaws X 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) 2133 RAM
Asus P8Z77-V Premium Motherboard
Crucial M4 64 GB SSD
Western Digital Caviar Black 750 GB HDD
Corsair HX750 750 Watt Power Supply Unit (Cables completely sleeved with MDPC-X premium sleeving imported from Germany)
2 x UV Blue Cathodes
Custom Watercooling Loop:
FrozenQ Liquid Fusion V UV Blue Helix Reservoir
XSPC Raystorm Intel CPU Water Block
Swifttech MCP655-B High Flow Pump
XSPC RX360 Extreme Performance Radiator V2 (with 3 x Yate Loon 120mm fans at Medium Speed Rating)
PrimoFlex UV Blue Tubing
This system cost me somewhere around $3k. :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased a pair of these cards from Dotcomfriday. i regestered them on evga and they are under warrenty. I then discover that these are the SIGNATURE grade cards. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Wyped
This thing crunches all day everyday. I bought it used about 9 months ago. No problems whatsoever. It is a beast. Very high quality.Published 17 months ago by Kevin W. Willis
This is a power house of a gpu plays all games at max setting..Published 22 months ago by C. Hodson