- Hardware Platform: PC
- Processor Socket: LGA 1155
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- RAM Memory Technology: DDR3 1600;DDR3 1333; DDR3 1066;DDR3 2133
- Manufacturer Warranty Description: 3 year limited
EVGA Intel P67 SLI Micro ATX DDR3 1333 Motherboard 120-SB-E672-KR
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- P67 SLI Micro Motherboard with Intel P67 chipset
- 4 DIMM Dual-Channel DDR3 1333Mhz+ (Up to 16GB)
- Support for 2-way SLI, PhysX or CrossFireX
- Supports Intel Core i5 and i7 Socket 1155 Processors
- Supports SATA II/3G, SATA III/6G USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Easily overclocks., quality parts. The only real con in my opinion is that you cant see the digital temperature display when the second card is installed in sli but not a big deal though.
Id say they have gotten the bugs out of this guy so dont hesitate to purchase!
So far the board has worked well / and i was to busy to really max out my overclock, so i didnt noticed that the 4ghz overclock i had chosen on the first day had caused the auto voltage to raise my cpu's voltage to 1.375V which is very high, almost to the level of degrading the cpu. So if you overclock the cpu you will most likely want to select a manual voltage because the auto will make the voltage go too high for no reason, as my cpu easily handled 4.0ghz at 1.2v once i realized the board was doing this and spent the time to overclock it properly / and find the lowest voltage that would allow it to run stable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Still works great after four years and the only drawback is there are few expansion slots.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
This motherboard i think is the best, because it has a lot of function to make you PC function much better, you can overclock the processor, you can also manage one by one the... Read morePublished on August 2, 2012 by Mario Cabezas