|Item model number||210-GQ-0750-V1|
|Item Weight||6.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 5.9 x 3.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.5 x 5.91 x 3.35 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
EVGA 750 GQ, 80+ GOLD 750W, Semi Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 5 Year Warranty, Power Supply 210-GQ-0750-V1
|Price:||$90.08 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EVGA 750 GQ - "Great Quality, Great Value"
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size / Bearing: 135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- 5 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item EVGA 750 GQ, 80+ GOLD 750W, Semi Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 5 Year Warranty, Power Supply 210-GQ-0750-V1
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.91 x 6.5 x 3.35 in||11 x 13 x 5 in||5.9 x 5.5 x 3.4 in||5.91 x 6.5 x 3.3 in||3.38 x 7.08 x 5.9 in||3.4 x 5.9 x 5.5 in|
|Item Weight||6.75 lbs||3.31 lbs||6.55 lbs||3.5 lbs||4.25 lbs||5.8 lbs|
Introducing the latest in the EVGA power supply line-up; the GQ series. These power supplies take some of the best features from EVGA's award winning power supplies, like EVGA ECO fan mode for near silent operation, Japanese Capacitor Design and a highly efficient design, at an excellent value. These new power supplies are 80 Plus Gold rated and offer an outstanding 5 Year Warranty that's backed by world class EVGA support.
Top Customer Reviews
It comes very professionally packed with instructions and all sorts of wires that plug in the back of the power house using a modular system.
Taking out the old Corsair 450 power supply - I remember now why I waited so long to upgrade. The old power supply had hard-wired cables and I never used them all - worse yet - tucking them out of the way always seemed impossible. The Corsair has served me well and a good product, but I needed more power and something easier to handle on the wire side.
With this EVGA SuperNOVA 750 it was a snap to figure out which wires I wanted to use. I never had to look at the instruction book as all the wires are well marked on each end as is the power supply ports.
NOTE: This power supply is slightly longer than my old one which made for a tight fit behind it where my DVD Drive sits. It worked out OK but it was a tight fit. This is my fault; had I read the physical size specifications I might not have got it... but it fits and it works so no bad there.
In all I powered a new graphics card with 2 power ports, CPU board, Box Fan, 2 DVD Drives, 3 Hard Drives and a USM gang port. When I powered it up with the case open I could not hear the giant fan built into the power box - super quiet.
SUMMARY: Going modular is THE way to go when you want to avoid having unnecessary wire clutter in the CPU box and this EVGA SuperNOVA is perfect! (just double check physical size to make sure it will fit for you)
My mission is to provide fair and honest reviews. By clicking the "YES" button below you help me get the word out . . .
If you have any feed-back or comments please feel free to contact me . . . It's great hearing hearing from my AMAZON friends!
This PSU has been giving me stable power and allowing me to overclock everything without a hiccup, was originally going to go with a comparable Corsair unit, but it was out of stock at the time.
Can't complain thus far, been a little over 4 months i believe without issue.
I've always used EVGA graphics cards, will start to consider them for power supplys with future builds from now on.
-my only gripe
the PCIE cables are red.
not a huge issue considering I knew this going in, but my desktop is all black & white, it doesn't look bad, it adds a nice splash of color.
will most likely look into individual sleeving, either by the kit they sell, or DIY, at a later date.
- Cheaper than other 850W-class power supplies
- ECO mode which turns off the fan at low power loads is a nice feature which will make the power supply completely inaudible
- Even with ECO mode disabled, I am not able to hear the fan outside of the case
- The unit itself looks gorgeous. All cables are braided black, which is a somewhat rare feature in power supplies nowadays. There are also packs of cables which are colored differently which you can buy from EVGA
- 850W of power is enough to safely run 2 video cards at once
- Box was packed with goodies. The included PSU tester was a nifty little tool
- EVGA 10 year warranty. I know that this unit WILL last me a while.
Wonderful unit, I am loving it so far. 10/10