|Item model number||120-G2-1000-XR|
|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.4 x 11.2 x 12 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.4 x 11.22 x 12 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 80+ GOLD, 1000W Fully Modular NVIDIA SLI and Crossfire Ready 10 Year Warranty Power Supply 120-G2-1000-XR
|Price:||$215.08 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EVGA 1000 G2 - "Unrivaled Performance"
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with up to 90% efficiency under typical loads
- Fan Size / Bearing: 140mm Double Ball Bearing
- 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 80+ GOLD, 1000W Fully Modular NVIDIA SLI and Crossfire Ready 10 Year Warranty Power Supply 120-G2-1000-XR
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.22 x 7.4 x 12 in||3.38 x 7.08 x 5.9 in||5.91 x 7.09 x 3.35 in||7 x 3.4 x 5.9 in||5.91 x 7.09 x 3.39 in|
|Item Weight||8 lbs||4.41 lbs||10.2 lbs||9.1 lbs||8.2 lbs|
The EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 has arrived! This power supply is 80 Plus Gold Rated, offers 1000W of continuous power, exceptional efficiency and is fully modular. Not to mention, a first class 10 Year EVGA Warranty. Designed with enthusiast needs in mind the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 power supply is the best choice to power this and next generation enthusiast computers. Take your system to the next level and power up with the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2!
Top customer reviews
It comes very professionally packed with instructions and all sorts of wires that plug in the back of the power house using a modular system.
Taking out the old Corsair 450 power supply - I remember now why I waited so long to upgrade. The old power supply had hard-wired cables and I never used them all - worse yet - tucking them out of the way always seemed impossible. The Corsair has served me well and a good product, but I needed more power and something easier to handle on the wire side.
With this EVGA SuperNOVA 750 it was a snap to figure out which wires I wanted to use. I never had to look at the instruction book as all the wires are well marked on each end as is the power supply ports.
NOTE: This power supply is slightly longer than my old one which made for a tight fit behind it where my DVD Drive sits. It worked out OK but it was a tight fit. This is my fault; had I read the physical size specifications I might not have got it... but it fits and it works so no bad there.
In all I powered a new graphics card with 2 power ports, CPU board, Box Fan, 2 DVD Drives, 3 Hard Drives and a USM gang port. When I powered it up with the case open I could not hear the giant fan built into the power box - super quiet.
SUMMARY: Going modular is THE way to go when you want to avoid having unnecessary wire clutter in the CPU box and this EVGA SuperNOVA is perfect! (just double check physical size to make sure it will fit for you)
My mission is to provide fair and honest reviews. By clicking the "YES" button below you help me get the word out . . .
If you have any feed-back or comments please feel free to contact me . . . It's great hearing hearing from my AMAZON friends!
- Cheaper than other 850W-class power supplies
- ECO mode which turns off the fan at low power loads is a nice feature which will make the power supply completely inaudible
- Even with ECO mode disabled, I am not able to hear the fan outside of the case
- The unit itself looks gorgeous. All cables are braided black, which is a somewhat rare feature in power supplies nowadays. There are also packs of cables which are colored differently which you can buy from EVGA
- 850W of power is enough to safely run 2 video cards at once
- Box was packed with goodies. The included PSU tester was a nifty little tool
- EVGA 10 year warranty. I know that this unit WILL last me a while.
Wonderful unit, I am loving it so far. 10/10
If you're just installing the power supply, though - it's a snap.
For a long time I purchased Corsair's for my PC's but over time their reputation seems to have gone a bit down hill. Figured I'd give EVGA a try and was not disappointed. The modularity and quality of the plugs was great and provided plenty of options. From what I understand, the capacitors they're using are some of the best and should provide stability for the life of the system.
The instructions are pretty bad if you're a first time builder. One and 1/4 pages devoted to instructions and one page for useless FAQ. The rest is specs and the standard warnings telling you not to attach the ends to your body parts or let your dog (or your mom) chew on the cables. At the very, very least, EVGA could vomit up an illustration of what cable goes to what plug. Once the PSU is in your system, it's a bit difficult to see what goes in where.
5 stars for working out of the box, minus one star for useless instructions, plus one star to Amazon for the sweet price. Keep in mind, this only has a five years warranty which is pretty standard for PSU's. If it wasn't for the price at the time, I may have gone with a G2 for the extra 5 years.
They make a great product with great customer support and warranties.