|Item model number||220-T2-1600-X1|
|Item Weight||14.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.4 x 14.5 x 6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.4 x 14.5 x 6 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 80+ TITANIUM, 1600W ECO Mode Fully Modular NVIDIA SLI and Crossfire Ready 10 Year Warranty Power Supply 220-T2-1600-X1
|Price:||$389.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$60.00 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EVGA 1600 T2 - "Unrivaled Performance"
- EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
- 80 PLUS Titanium certified, with 94% (115VAC) / 96% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size / Bearing: 140mm Double Ball Bearing
- Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure longterm reliability
- NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready
- Unbeatable 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Heavyduty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. No thumb screws. While this is minor at this price point it is worth mentioning.
2. The screw holes are threaded for a smaller size than the "default" screw size for most cases. Once again minor but worth mentioning
3. The cables are not flexible. This is because they are individually sleeved. If you need to make any tight bends you will have a difficult time. I replaced the PSU I had in a Thermaltake Core 100 case. I had the drives mounted mid case so I could mount fans in the front to pull in cool air. The cables are so stiff I could not route them in this configuration. I had to remount the drives in the front bays in order to use the supplied cables.
If EVGA reads this, I appreciate the idea behind the sleeved cables. This is great for cables that do not need to make sharp bends. But if they do the cables will prohibit this.
There are 6 SATA cables, each with four plugs. 2 additional SATA cables have molex connectors, and there are 9 VGA/GPU cables, each with both a 6-pin and 8-pin connector, and 2 EPS12V CPU cables. There are also some adapters included for floppy drives (if you need that), and fan adapters. The included power cable is a 12-gauge IEC C19/C20 cable, rated for 20 amps... which again, you'll probably never use.
The only problem with this is its size- you really need a full tower if you want to fit this in your case, but if you should probably be using a full tower already if you're looking at a 1600-watt power supply.
Seriously, you'll probably never push this to its limit unless you run a server with dozens of hard drives and several CPU's. But it's always nice to have that kind of room for expansion.
i didn't have any problems with my old PS, and everything seems okay. my rig is watercooled 930 with 14 x 120mm fans (four 3x120mm + one 1x120mm radiator). ddc pump for water. yes my system still kicks butt. i will update if anything changes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best PSU on the entire market. Hands Down. Rock solid stability and premium components make for one of the most efficient and well performing (and heavy) power supplies on the... Read morePublished 17 days ago by wirelessnet2
Works well, and very silent. Construction is solid, has a good heft to it. Used on Supermicox 10drc, and it supports both processors out of the boxPublished 18 days ago by Alex
This power supply does the job excellently. It looks very well in my Thermaltake Urban T81 windowed case.Published 1 month ago by Martín C.
What can I say? You get what you pay for, and EVGA certainly did an outstanding job on this PSU. It came packaged with attention to detail, and performs perfectly. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chris M
So far it performs as advertised. Quiet. Good quality cables and connectors. The Eco mode is a plus.Published 2 months ago by ahmed