|Item model number||220-T2-0850-X1|
|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.09 x 5.91 x 3.35 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.09 x 5.91 x 3.35 inches|
EVGA Supernova 850 T2, 80+ Titanium 850W, Fully Modular, ECO Mode, 10 Year Warranty, Includes Free Power On Self Tester, Power Supply 220-T2-0850-X1, 850 Watt
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$49.00 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EVGA 850 T2 - "Nothing Beats Titanium"
- 80 PLUS Titanium certified, with 94% (115VAC) / 96% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size / Bearing: 140mm Double Ball Bearing
- Heavyduty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- 10 Year and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
EVGA Supernova 1000 P2 80+ Platinum, 1000W ECO Mode Fully Modular NVIDIA SLI and Crossfire Ready 10 Year Warranty Power Supply 220-P2-1000-XR
Super Flower Leadex III Gold 850W 80+ Gold, ECO Fanless & Silent Mode, Full Modular Power Supply, Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan, 10 Year Warranty,SF-850F14HG
Super Flower Leadex Titanium 850W 80+ Titanium, ECO Fanless & Silent Mode, Full Modular Power Supply, Dual Ball Bearing Fan, 10 Year Warranty. SF-850F14HT
CORSAIR HX Series, HX850, 850 Watt, 80+ Platinum Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply
|Sold By||1ComputerOutlet||OutletPC||SUPER FLOWER||SUPER FLOWER||GearNPC (Daily Expedited Shipping) ✅|
|Item Dimensions||7.09 x 5.91 x 3.35 inches||7.80 x 6.00 x 3.30 inches||—||13.78 x 11.81 x 9.84 inches||5.90 x 7.10 x 3.39 inches|
|Item Weight||8.00 lbs||4.41 lbs||6.35 lbs||6.61 lbs||4.29 lbs|
EVGA SuperNOVA T2 Power Supplies offer unmatched efficiency and performance. These units feature an unbelievable 94+ efficiency, along with EVGA ECO mode to deliver absolutely zero fan noise during low to medium load operations. Backed by an award winning 10 year , and 100% Japanese capacitor design, the EVGA SuperNOVA T2 series deliver unbeatable performance.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit 2 > They (Denied) me my warranty because of an installation paint scuff(pictured). I've been a loyal customer for over 10 years. I regret buying my 1080ti from them. I'll find a brand that is loyal to it's customers. Very disappointed here.
Edit 3 > I rated this to 3 again. I've had PSU's destroy everything when they go bad and yours didn't. That's worth points.
After the bad reviews and pictures the same day EVGA contacted me with a refund. It shouldnt need to go this far but it is what it is. Love EVGA graphics cards. I'll return for more of those.
Bad experience with the PSU. EVGA should probably consider stronger consumer confidence tactics in regards to these. Just me two cents.
1. Jacketed Cables - For those of you doing open case builds or using windowed cases, the jacketed cables add a nice clean touch.
2. 2nd CPU Jack - I've personally never used this feature, but for those of you with the funds, the CPU's and the proper motherboard this could be a nice feature.
3. Cable Ties - Again for open builds or for good airflow the provided EVGA Velcro cable ties allow you to add a nice clean finishing touch by bundling or tying down your cables without resorting to zip ties or twistys.
4. Heavy Duty Protection - I've actually had a short in my electrical system (bad wall outlet which also caused a small fire) where I fried one of these power supplies. After dealing with the outlet, all I had to do was replace the power supply and everything down line (the CPU, the Motherboard, the memory, hard drive, etc.) worked perfectly. Honestly, that being said, I don't know what stronger endorsement I can give this product. It saved my computer and me thousands of dollars.
5. Eco Mode - Generally users and gamers in particular like the quietest rig possible. After all who doesn't like to hear themselves think or to listen to the sound track of their video game. This particular power supply has an Eco mode, which means when it is only under a light load the fan doesn't run (which means no sound) and from personal experience when the fan does run it is very quite.
Negatives - There are always a couple:
1. Add2PSU - For those of you who want to daisy chain several of these together to power one computer (which is probably not the typical user) EVGA products apparently don't work with an Add2PSU Add2PSU Multiple Power Supply Adapter , which is a popular way to do this. This is from my own experience (with 3 separate Add2PSU's) and from reading similar user reviews. That doesn't mean that there are not other ways to do this, but an Add2PSU likely won't work.
2. Finish - This one is pretty subjective, but if you are doing a windowed case or open build you might be going for a certain look. The rougher texturing on this power supply and the more rounded edges may or may not work with the particular look that you are going for. This one is more picky for sure, but could be an issue.
3. Cost - Titanium power supplies will always be more expensive due to the higher end components used to obtain the higher efficiency rating. For someone on a budget their money may be better spend elsewhere. Unless you are pulling a lot of power continuously, the payback period on a higher efficiency power supply is usually pretty long.
I've bought several of these, and I might buy several more in the near future :-)
One ended up because of both the PS failing and the SSD failing and one ended up (after spending a bit of money to find out) being the PS and the MB. So I ordered two PS (both EVGA SuperNova but one of them 1000 W and one of them 850), replaced both PS, which was when I found out one was a bad SSD and the other was a bad MB. So, I am still waiting on replacing the Board, but I proceeded to fix one of the computers (replaced the SSD with a Samsung 500 GB (reviewed below) and the 1000 W PS.
So far I am okay with the PS except for one issue... occasionally, usually when starting, the fan kicks in and makes quite a bit of noise (almost more of a rattle than blade noise). Otherwise, this is one hell of a PS. Modular, so all I had to do was install the cabling I needed for all of the peripherals (MB, SATA drives, etc.). It has an ECO switch, however it is internal so if you choose to change it, you have to open the case (Not sure of the design logic in that)
If I could give 4.5 stars, I would, but because of the noise issue and the inability to award half-stars, I opted to go with the 4 star rating, only because of the noise issue
Top international reviews
2-sata and 2-molex cable
Video header cables
Fun nice packaging, also.
All cables and ports clearly labeled for no confusion.
Cables are plenty long for my Thor full-tower gaming case.
I do not anticipate needing any power upgrades any time soon
Now the wide world of high-performance-per-buck AMD comes into view. I can get twin GPU's, processor, 32GB of RAM, and a motherboard for about what a new Intel processor, RAM, and MB would cost. AMD uses more power, but slaughters Intel and Nvidia in the performance-per-buck wars. Already looking at my next build, and this power supply opens up a whole new world of available power. I could even go triple Crossfire! 350 Watts each for the AMD's would be 1050W and still leave tons of room for the CPU! This rig has more than four ports for graphics card power. Impressive.
Buy one and never fear a power shortage again!
2 x 1080ti
2 monitors (40 & 32)
Ekwb watercooling setup
2 rads each 360mm, 2 pump/reservoir (cpu & gpu)
System runs 24/7 & this psu does not disappoint (had corsair 1200 & it would constantly shutdown. Apparently this is fairly common with Corsair. Google & multiple threads will come up with this issue).
This psu has zero negatives (price will deter some) but it is the total package for high power systems.
1.- Su alto desempeño y eficiencia operativa, la cual garantiza la mayor cantidad de watts de salida por watt de consumo sobre todo en voltaje de de operación 220Vac
2.- La versatilidad de conexión gracias a la oferta de puertos de conexion disponibles en el equipo.
El nivel bajo de ruido, la disipación térmica y el desempeño lo hace altamente rentable, sobre todo para operaciones de gaming y minado.
La calidad física del equipo, su robustes y garantía son valores agregados que hacen que valga la pena cada peso que se invierte por ellos.
- haven't noticed any noise issues, but have lots of fans running anyway so can't give good opinion
- Packaged very nicely!!
- lots of cables
Just not happy I bought it 100$+ of it's current price.