Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "EVO GP 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal for GoPro Hero 3, He..." and save 24% off the $299.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
EVO GP 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal for GoPro Hero 3, Hero 3+, Hero 4, CNC Alloy Construction, USA 1 Year Warranty
|Price:||$279.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-Axis Precision: Eliminates bumpy video and allows you to easily shoot pro-quality, cinematic like footage with your Hero3, Hero3+ or Hero4 Cameras.This model is not compatible with the Hero5
- Easy Setup: The EVO GP features high power, high torque motors delivering an unparalleled level of stabilization performance and camera feathering resulting in smooth shots every-time.
- Versatility: The EVO GP features a built in charging cable to extend your GoPro's battery life. The mounting tray supports the addition of the GoPro LCD bacpac and battery bacpac if desired.
- Multiple Shooting Modes: Heading Follow Mode, Heading Lock Mode, Heading/Pitch Follow Mode, and Inverted Mode
- Unprecedented Warranty: Backed by a 1 Year USA Parts and Labor Warranty the EVO GP comes complete with a charger, USB charging cable, and (2) 18650 Li-Ion Batteries good for 4-5 hours of extended battery life.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Evolution EVO GP 3 Axis Gimbal for GoProThe EVO GP 3-Axis handheld gimbal from Evolution Gimbals allows you to shoot super smooth video effortlessly with your GoPro hero camera. The EVO GP works with all hero 3, hero 3+ and hero 4 model cameras and supports most GoPro camera accessories such as the LCD backpack as well as the battery backpack. Operating the gimbal is very intuitive and easy for beginners. There are several stabilization modes to choose from by using the mode and tilt buttons on the handle of the gimbal. Operating modes: mode 1: heading follow mode : 2 heading/pitch follow mode 3: inverted mode and lock mode the EVO comes pre-configured and ready to use without any complex setup or software. Unlike other gimbals on the market the evo achieves incredible stabilization performance and accuracy through high quality, high definition position encoders coupled with high torque triple wound motors. This is one of our most popular gimbals, the product speaks for itself.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing that I wish had been included is a case for it! I wish they'd make one that wasn't so expensive. We're still having to carry ours around in the box it came in. Come on, Evo! Make an affordable case for this product, please!
Build quality is very reassuring, I didn't mind my wife handling it ($800 risk tho). It will take a few knocks and it will be just fine. Motors are stiff and sturdy. I did have a little issue getting the horizon straight right out of the box and each time I started it up. Easily corrected by cycling through the modes and making the necessary adjustments without connecting it to a computer.
Used with a gopro smart remote this is the ULTIMATE vacation kit.
JUST SEE THE VIDEO BELOW AND JUSDE FOR YOUR SELF (REMEMBER MY WIFE WAS HOLDING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME)
Out of the box, the GoPro 5 does not fit on the mount that I had. I contacted EVO (which has customer support in Oregon), to see if they can help me solve the problem of mounting the new camera to my existing GP 3 gimbal.
Customer service responded in less than 24 hours and asked me for my address to send me a custom made bracket that would fit my device and my camera.
Woah, great service! I'm glad I picked this company to support with my money. I had the pleasure of fast response and problem solving post-purchase. I was worried I'd be led into buying a newer model of the gimbal, but that didn't happen.
My first one came with a bad factory calibration and dog-eared to the left every time it started up. Seller replaced and the new one was perfect.
Love this gimbal for my GP4 - the EVO model I bought even feeds auxiliary power to the GP4 with an included cable.