- Paperback: 244 pages
- Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (August 9, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3838378709
- ISBN-13: 978-3838378701
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.6 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,096,205 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
THE EVOLUTION OF MONEY: The History and Evolution of Money and Banking
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Professor Mbuya is an academic, author, corporate banker, risk specialist, accountant, strategist, turnaround specialist, women and child activist, drug and substance activist, HIV/AIDS activist, and a leadership student. He holds a British MBA and a PhD in Banking. He has written over 30 books and 50 articles, supervised over 150 MBAs.
Browse award-winning titles. See more