- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ❤❤BNC Video Power Cable ❤❤ offered by EWETON. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ❤❤DC12V 2500mA Power Adapter for DVR/Camera❤❤ when you purchase 2 or more ❤❤Security Camera❤❤ offered by EWETON. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ❤❤DC12V 2500mA Power Adapter for DVR/Camera❤❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤❤Security Camera❤❤ offered by EWETON. Here's how (restrictions apply)
EWETON 1/4" 960H 1000TVL 3.6mm Lens 24 IR Leds Had IR Cut 65 Feet Night Vision Outdoor Bullet Security Camera (Metal Housing White)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HD 960H 1000 TV Lines,day night vision resolution for high quality image;Tri-Axis Mount for Ultimate Flexibility,Power&Video Cable Through Mount Design;Vandal-Proof wire Protection
- 24 high-intensity infrared LEDs,allows up to 65ft night vision;Compatible with any brand analog D1 and 960H DVR like Night Owl, Q-see,Swann,Amcrest, etc
- Weather and vandal resistant housing that can withstand the toughest of outdoor conditions
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) and Back Light Compensation (BLC) for optimal picture quality in any given lighting condition
- NTSC TV Signal System;DC12V/500mA Power Supply(Not included,pls search https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B2VGS7Y)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The camera is equipped with 24 infrared LEDs, which will activate when it is dark or low light to display black and white night vision capability up to 65 feet
High resolution 960H 1000TVL provides clear images, even in the dark
3.6mm Fixed Lens provides approximate a 80 degree field of view
Camera Main Feature
HD 1000TVL Resolution
High-Performance Night Vision
HAD IR-CUT, More Clear/More Real
IP66 Professional outdoor weatherproof
Camera used high quality metal materials, can effectively prevent rust, Can be installed in almost any outdoor or indoor place
HD Both day and night Camera provides color video during the daytime, black and white at night
Image Sensor: 1 /4'' Color CMOS with IR-Cut
Horizontal Resolution: 1000TV Lines
3.6mm Fixed Auto Iris Lens
IR LEDs: 24pcs, 5mm LEDs
IR Wavelength: 850nm
IR Distance: up to 65ft (20m)
Waterproof Level: IP66 Rating
Power Supply: DC12V/500mA
Material: Aluminum casing white
1xEWETON 1000TVL Bullet Camera
1xMounting screws bag
1)This Analog 1000TV Lines camera only works with Analog D1/960H DVR(pls search: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019Y02SG0)
2)Night Vision Distance varies from quantity of Infrared Leds and lighting level:
3)EWETON is registered trademark owned & sold by EWETON only,any business from other sellers are not endorsed by EWETON
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I installed it on our softball shed which has an upper floor with windows. It points at the field. The only issue with is camera is that I was hoping it was a bit wider angle lens. Not a fault of the camera. From where its mounted which is about 7 feet behind home plate, up about 12 feet, you can see the entire field except for 3rd and 1st base. You can see the batter and out, but the angle cuts right at where the 3rd and 1st basemen would be standing. The cables run to the TV which is on the other side first floor where there is a snack stand. The people inside can see the game this way.
I put it on an older tv which the picture is nice. I did try it on an HDTV and the picture is sharp. Are the colors like if it was your cell phone, no, but its still pretty close.
Impressed with it and you can't beat the price. I bought it to give it a try and see how it works. Everyone loves it. If you are trying to hook up multiple cameras, then you need a DVR to input multiple cameras, otherwise straight to a TV it works great. It has that cover on top which keeps the weather off of it. It's been up for the past 2 months with no issues. It's rained on it and still works fine.
I bought this at full price. No discount, no freebie. Just my opinion. Will update if I have any issues.
These feel solidly built. My only complaint is that the housing is definitely bigger than it has to be. The back half is just empty space, meaning these cameras could be smaller and less obtrusive without sacrificing anything!