|Item Weight||6.74 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.78 x 12.2 x 3.31 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_EB0016|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_EB0016|
EWK Pneumatic Air Rear Disc Brake Caliper Piston Pad Compressor Wind Back Service Tool
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【 Most Convenient Caliper Tool 】 EWK Pneumatic Brake Caliper Piston Tool can easily rewind the rear disc brake caliper piston which extends out, making brake service quick and trouble-free.
- 【 Genius Man Genius Tool 】 The 360° rotation swivel handle is one of most brilliant idea of the tool. Change compress direction to work in left or right threaded pistons and operate productively on regular and reversed type of calipers.
- 【 Born to Fit Your Car 】 Comes with a very complete set of adapters. Fits almost every vehicle around the world. Refer to the application list below for more.
- 【 Get It NOW 】 A must have pneumatic caliper piston tool in your professional garage and repairing shop. It has been verified as a real time and effort saver, getting the job done perfectly in seconds!
- 【 Best Seller on Amazon 】 Mechanics highly recommend! Certified with ISO and TUV manufacturing process. EWK provides premium quality tools with 12 months warranty. Service and Quality guaranteed!
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got this based on a recommendation from another tech in the shop. I've only used this a handful of times and it's worked well for me so far.
Only gripes I have with this unit is the air fitting that comes with the set is one that nobody uses. I ended up just jamming a 1/4" Milton nipple on there with some pipe tape and cranked it in about half way.
(**Be careful when doing this as the body is made of aluminum**)
Second, is the unit applies pressure to the ram when idle, so I have to hold the release valve to allow clearance on the caliper. Probably something to do with the valve internally I'm sure.
All in all a decent set for those that do a lot of brake work at a fraction of the cost compared to the astro pneumatic set.
This unit is very easy to use. In fact, it made brake changing fun and I can't wait until my next brake job. It applied a slow constant push which was perfect. To adjust in or out, press the release button on the side. If you need more push, increase air hose pressure. I ran it at about 95 psi. Great construction, plenty of magnetic mounting adapters and a sturdy storage case. I would both recommend this to a friend and buy it again.
The main part the compressing component couldn't press a fly.
That means this unit has no power to push in a piston on a caliper, if you could squeeze a piston in with your fingers and no tools then this would work but that is unreal. I put it on a new caliper which was never installed on a car and had the piston pushed out on the caliper by air and then tried to push it back in with this tool and it wouldn't do it. I am running 200 psi air pressure with a 1/2 inch feed line connection which runs a sand blaster at a constant rate with no problems and this tool i could hold back with my hands. Was hoping it would work but no luck, all the steel adapters are not the thickest grade to boot.
By T R O Y on September 10, 2017