EX2F 12.4 Megapixel Compact Camera - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Effective Still Resolution||12.4 MP|
|External Memory Included||No|
|Flash Memory Type||SD;SDHC;SDXC|
|Item Dimensions||2.48 x 4.41 x 1.14 inches|
|Item Weight||0.65 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||1,030 Milliamp Hours|
|Maximum Focal Length||80 mm|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||30 seconds|
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top Customer Reviews
Then the EX2F came along, and it addressed all of my wishlist items for the TL500's replacement and came with more features (for such a camera) than I'd thought to even ask for.
What's new this time?
1. 24-80mm f/1.4-2.7 lens - a little longer but a 1/2-stop faster+ throughout the range
2. 12MP - more detail from the new sensor and faster lens. (But they did do something very nice in that you can choose what size shot AND what format (i.e. RAW or JPG) as well as shooting dual formats at once at that size... so if you want to cut down on file size, you can choose 10MP, or smaller)
3. Cleaner ISO noise up to ISO1600 (ISO goes up to 12800 with expansion)
3. FullHD 1080p Video w/ continuous auto focus, plus up to 6 photo frames WHILE shooting video
4. 3 continuous shooting modes - 3fps, 5fps, & 10fps modes.Read more ›
1. F1.4 keeps me from having to use flash my children's eyes, and allows me to capture at shutter speeds sufficient to keep the pictures from motion blur. (I was using an old Canon G3, but even its F2.0 wasn't bright enough to allow for fast enough shutter speeds.)
2. F1.4 is great for filming indoor videos where lighting can be dim. [25Oct2012 Additional info: Image stabilization does work in video mode -- it can be turned on or off via the Fn function menu: when "off," my videos look like they were recorded with a smartphone that doesn't have stabilization; when "on", those small movements are smoothed out.]
3. Articulating screen + wide angle 24mm for DIY family portraits (at arm's length). Being able to position the camera with the screen facing us saves a lot of time, and as you know, this time crucial for avoiding toddler restlessness. Also, seeing his own smile in the front-facing screen grabs the attention of this toddler and so he is faced the correct direction.
4. Can pause a video recording by pressing a button and then recompose from a different position (like with the Nokia N8). Home videos are ready to upload without further editing.
5. Dials (two on top, one in front by shutter) for mode, for timer settings/multiple frames/etc, and the front for exposure/WB/. I often use the 2-second timer to reduce shake, and it's a simple dial click away.
6. Wi-fi direct allows me to send by email or transfer a good photo to the Samsung Galaxy S3.
1.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is just another one of cazillion great compact cameras out there, EXCEPT, it becomes one-of-a-kind with the Samsung Conversion lens. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Sunny Y
The actually take a picture in extreme low light without using a flash.. Plus it can focus.. And it focus like normal even in that extreme low light. It is that good.Published 14 months ago by Kuen Jack Lee
I do not know of a more versatile point-and-shoot than this little gem with huge potential. The lens is super sharp and the camera operation remarkably smooth. Read morePublished on July 7, 2014 by Sun-chang Lo
I looked at the Sony RX100 series for awhile but just couldn't justify spending $700+ on one. I saw the EX2F on Flickr and was blown away by the images of this camera. Read morePublished on June 4, 2014 by adambear84
I like that it is good at close ups because I sell online. I don't mind removing the lens cap before you can turn it on. You have to remove it anyway to take a picture! Read morePublished on May 31, 2014 by Eric S. Thomsen
Since I do not like to use my flash in my church photography, this camera with its f-1.4 lens is perfect for the tasks. Read morePublished on April 3, 2014 by William L. Tygret
I did a lot of research before I purchased this camera. I is everything that I hoped for and more.Published on March 3, 2014 by Doug Davis
The camera is everything I was looking for in a camera except for a little more zoom. The wide angle lens is great. Read morePublished on January 3, 2014 by Rick M