Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ibiza Hair EX5 Extended Cork Round Brush, Extra Large
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on May 26, 2011
I have fine naturally wavy hair...and a lot of it. I have it at various lengths at currently in a just-below-the-chin-length swinging bob. I have always loved the way my hair looks when I walk out of the salon, and over the years have gotten fairly good at round-brushing it smooth and straight, (I have never used a flat iron as I am afraid of damaging my hair), but I could never get it to bounce like my hairstylist does. So, one day I did my hair and showed her. I asked her what I was doing wrong. Her answer was..."It's all in the brush." She showed me how the brush should be full all the way around with soft bristles, and to use a very large brush...large enough that my hair would not fully wrap around and then pull up and out or up and to the front when brushing. Well I scoured the internet and read all the raving reviews of this brush. It took me two practice runs of getting used to the size of this brush, but on the third try, it was perfect!!! I went to work and boy did heads turn! Most important, my husband's head did a complete 180! So, if you have fine hair that needs extra volume...this is your brush!!!

(FYI I first towel dry or blow dry using my fingers to get the excess water out and then use REDKEN by Redken: GUTS VOLUME SPRAY FOAM 10.5 OZ or CATWALK by Tigi: ROOT BOOST SPRAY FOR TEXTURE 8.5 OZ followed by Redken By Redken - Outshine 01 Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk 3.4 Oz or Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion (8 Ounces) although any volume foam and anti-frizz lotion would probably work just as well. Finish it off with a light hairspray.)
on January 12, 2011
I've got long long hair. I needed a good brush to flatten it out without letting the ends flip up and out. I wanted boars hair and this one has it. However, I didn't like the price of this one. I bought a cheaper one - and that is what I got - I didn't like the handle; it was to thin and especially so right where you hold it with your fingers. That and the smooth handle didn't offer a good grip. It gave me hand cramps when blowing out my hair. I splurged and bought the Ibiza because of the handle. First thing I noticed when I looked at it was that the Ibiza has twice the bristles of the cheap one. I pulled the Ibiza through my hair and it was incredible - like driving an Audi L series but for your hair. Spend the extra money and get the Ibiza. You won't regret it... the only thing I regret is not buying the Ibiza first.
on December 15, 2009
I love this brush! I was a bit skeptical to purchase it since it was a pretty penny for a hair brush, but it was well worth it! I never knew how much a hair brush can make a difference in styling hair! The brush looks big, but is very light weight with the cork handle. I have thin hair and this brush makes me look like I have so much volume all day long, without the use of any hair products! My stylist recommended this brush and I'm indebted to her for it. Highly recommend it!
on September 24, 2014
I love this brush. My hair is only shoulder length, so I was concerned that this brush would be too big. But the long bristles grip my curly/wavy hair well and leaves it smooth and with lots of body. Yes, it's expensive compared to other brushes, but well worth it.
on May 6, 2014
I purchased this EX5 and also a medium Ibiza and prefer the medium for my medium length layered hair. Both are great brushes, but I'm just learning to master this round brush technique to avoid using a curling wand or iron. It makes a lovely blow out and leaves hair very sleek and smooth and I can create a subtle beachy wave. It's light weight so easier on the arm and hand. It's amazing for bangs too, so sleek and soft and smooth until the next wash and blow dry. Most definitely worth every penny if you are a person that blow dries your hair regularly. Sectioning hair off is crucial as is letting it dry about 75 to 80% before using the brush to finish off the blow dry and style.
on December 19, 2015
I wanted to wait until I had the opportunity to use this brush a couple of times - and it really is great. My hair was definitely starting to show the signs of wear and tear after all the processing, highlights, blow drying, straigting and curling - you get the picture. I heard about this brush awhile ago but never hit the go button on it because I never in my life have spent this for a hair brush. I finally did and I don't regret it - I barely have to use my straightening iron anymore - just use it to hit a couple pieces in the front. My hair is super soft and shiny and it lasts all day.

A little piece of me wishes I would have went with the Large and not the extra-large but the XL still works perfectly fine. I'll end up spluring on the large sooner or later - if you are thinking about getting this brush - you definitely should!
on February 15, 2016
I absolutely love this brush. I purchased this brush in July 2014, I have thick long hair and I use it at least 3-4 times a week. It is still doing the same great job! I've purchased other round brushes before and the handle has either broken after a few months, or I had to modify the handle to keep my hair from snagging. NOT WITH THIS ONE! Money well spent. The handle makes it comfortable to use and my hair always comes out so shiny.
on May 11, 2015
I have very fine long highlighted curly hair and a ton of it. I like my hair to be straight. This brush just shaved 15mins off my blow-dry. It didn't pull out as much as other brushes and I was able to blow-dry a larger section. This is a great brush.
on July 10, 2013
The cork on the handle completely came off in my hand after 15 minutes of blow drying on my very first use, leaving just a spindly stick behind. Not exactly what I expected after paying $48 for a hair brush.
on September 19, 2013
I have been looking for a brush to use for styling my fine, thin hair, not to mention that I'm not very good at blow drying my hair with a brush. I usually use a hot air brush, but while on vacation in Europe, the hot air brush stopped working and I had to use the blow dryers in the hotels with a little brush I had and my hair looked so much better. So, once I got home, I started looking for a REAL brush, ordered this one because of the reviews and it works perfectly every time. I love it. It doesn't tangle my hair like most of brushes. It's large, but very light weight.