- File Size: 27669 KB
- Print Length: 407 pages
- Publisher: Artur Paskar (October 21, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 21, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009V2Z1SO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,334,699 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1269 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Applications & Software > Office Software
- #1817 in Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Software > Spreadsheets
- #2978 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Networking & Communications > Networks, Protocols & APIs
EXCEL PIES AND OTHER RECIPES TO MAKE YOUR DATA MORE DIGESTIBLE Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The two spreadsheets that the author provides make it easy to create charts and amend templates.
The book shows a few interesting ways of combining charts with, arrows and text boxes.
I recommend this book to anyone who is after a simple and no-nonsense guide to Excel charts.
Lots of visual charts and time saving tips. Comes with ready to use spreadsheets.