EXCELL PWZ0163100.02 3100 PSI 2.8 GPM 212 CC Gas Powered Pressure Washer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features a heavy duty 212-cc OHV cam engine and a durable, brass head axial cam pump
- Ergonomic rust resistant wand assembly
- 25-Foot durable high-pressure hose
- 5 quick-connect nozzle tips for different cleaning applications
- Heavy-Duty roll cage frame protects all vital components from damage
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Excell EPW2123100 3100 PSI 2.8 GPM Cold Water 212CC Gas Powered Pressure Washer
WEN PW31 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, 208 cc
SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125-S 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
Karcher G2700 Gas Power Pressure Washer, Performance Series, 2700 PSI, 2.5 GPM
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$44.70|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CPO Outlets||Hardware4U|
|Item Dimensions||18.9 x 26.97 x 24.02 in||17 x 23 x 24 in||21 x 21 x 40 in||21 x 34.75 x 23.25 in||39.4 x 23.6 x 21.6 in|
|Item Weight||103 lbs||76 lbs||67 lbs||65 lbs||48.5 lbs|
|Power Source||gas-powered||gas powered||gas-powered||Gasoline||gas-powered|
EXCELL PWZ0163100.02 3100 PSI 2.8 GPM 212 CC Gas Powered Pressure Washer is perfect for power washing your deck, driveway, patio furniture and more. It comes equipped with a powerful 212cc EXCELL OHV gas engine. Also included are 5 quick-click nozzle tips (0-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree and low pressure/soap) as well as a 25-foot hose. The heavy-duty roll cage frame protects all vital components from damage. It has 10-inch never-flat tires offer easy maneuverability across all terrain with no need to add air. This pressure washer has a heavy-duty brass head pump for longer life at higher pressure and a soap siphon for spraying soap on cleaning surfaces. The onboard hose storage keeps the hose with the unit at all times and the collapsible handle allows for easy transport and storage.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. As others have noted, parts lost. If you pay more than $350 for this, you may get an updated package instead. I searched for a non-standard, discounted Prime price that evidently reflects a source of older but still new packaging. This was made 1 1/2 years ago. There is virtually no support in the box bottom, so the sharp washer foot tears it, losing a nut and an Allen wrench worth less than a couple of bucks. I don't mind, for the savings. Box is no longer usable. Initially there was no estimate of how long to get it, but Amazon delivered it very quickly--just a day or so longer than standard. No evidence of any washer damage otherwise.
2. To wash more than a couple of inches away from the tip, you need a washer with this rating or greater. I have a good electric model, but it is useless for washing my 2 story house. Normally gas units this size will start at over $400. It takes a lot more money to get significantly better performance/heavier duty pump, etc., so $400-500 is the sweet spot. If you want a more durable pump and brand name, durable engine, that's well over $1000--hardly worth it for using it 1 - 2 times per year. For better performance, you are looking at thousands.
3. This unit is heavier than many in this range. It handles well enough once assembled. Hard to get it into and out of a vehicle (you'll need a truck).
Will update this after using it.
Works great & is a terrific value!!!
Washer does tend to walk a little when running but this does not really interfere with its operation.
Most recent customer reviews
Unfortunately, I was both wrong and right.
I was WRONG about the BEST part as the pressure washer definitely doesn't...Read more