EXMAX UHF-938 UHF Acoustic Transmission Wireless Headset Microphone Audio Tour Guide System 433MHz for Church Translation Teaching Travel Simultaneous Interpretation- 1 Transmitter and 10 Receivers
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This is a wireless headset system which could transmit the voice of person who speak to the microphone of transmitter to the people who wear earphone of the receiver,the transmission distance is about 50 meters(164 ft).The disadvantage is that you couldn't open two or more transmitters at the same place simultaneously, or they will disturb each other. To avoid this disturb, the distance of different transmitter should be at least 120 yards.
- This UHF-938 wireless system only have one channel, the frequency is 433 MHz, it has two input jacks, AUX and MIC, AUX is for external audio inputting, such as music playing from CD or MP3 player, MIC is for real-time human voice inputting,such as teaching, training, touring etc. You couldn't mix up the two jacks, or you will get noise.Since there is only one channel for this wireless system, the advantage is that it is very easy to operate.
- On each group,one transmitter can work with multiple receivers within the operating range.Low-power consumption design, 2pcs AA battery(NOT Included) can work more than 18 hours.The transmitter and receiver and headphones offer convenient, hands-free operation. Kindly note that This system requires a human language interpreter, it does not translate automatically.
- NOTE before Buying: Please DON'T buy many or large quantity sets/units one time if you never operated this system before or don't know what it is for. Strongly advise customers just to buy one set/unit to test this system and completely understand its functions and know its advantages and disadvantages.
- If you like it after testing, you could buy many sets/units one time. Once a customer bought many sets/units of this system but immediately request returning right after he received the package due to he didn’t like it and he realized that it’s not what he want. This raised too much costs and waste to the transaction, your kind understanding would be highly appreciated.
|Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item EXMAX UHF-938 UHF Acoustic Transmission Wireless Headset Microphone Audio Tour Guide System 433MHz for Church Translation Teaching Travel Simultaneous Interpretation- 1 Transmitter and 10 Receivers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EXMAX(For None-FBA Order Delivery Time:5-15 Days)||Retevis Direct||EXMAX(For None-FBA Order Delivery Time:5-15 Days)||Global sale||EXMAX(For None-FBA Order Delivery Time:5-15 Days)|
|Color||1 Transmitter 10 Receivers||gray||1 Transmitter 10 Receivers||2 Transmitter and 10 Receiver||2 Transmitters 30 Receivers and Charging Case|
•Orders Fulfilled By Seller to USA will use DHL,normally takes 3-7 business days for delivery.Please provide valid phone #.
•One transmitter can work with multiple receivers
•Volume control on each receiver
•Frequency synthesized PLL circuitry for stable signal transmission
•Two jacks for the microphone and line ensuring variable utilization
•Guided Tour:For tour-guiding events
•Factories, Museums, Tourist Attractions, Cruise Ships,Schools, Lectures, Employee & Dealers Training, Hotels and Resorts,etc.
•Assistive Listening:For all kinds of conferences
•Educational Institutions, Corporate Meetings, Training and Seminars,Governmental Agencies
•Language Interpretation:For audio and audio-visual teaching applications
•Courtrooms, Educational Institutions, Conferences or Conventions, Houses of Worship, Medical Facilities
•Frequency Control: PLL synthesized function
•Carrier Frequency: 433MHz
•Modulation Mode: FM
•Frequency Response: 60Hz-15kHz
•S/N Ratio: £¾45dB (at 1kHz)
•Total Harmonic Distortion: £¼1%
•Transmit Power: ¡Ü10mW
•Input Level: Virtual Value 500mV
•Transmitter Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline Battery(NOT included)
•Transmitter Playtime: Approx. 12hrs
•Receiver Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AA Battery(NOT included)
•Receiver Playtime: Approx. 25hrs
•Operating Range: Approx. 50m
1x Headset microphone
1x 3.5mm to6.3mm, Plug
1x3.5 plug conversion cable
Please install the battery correctly, the indicator light will not power on if installing batteries wrongly.
MIC and AUX on transmitter,please use the correct socket port.AUX is for Audio input and MIC is for microphone input. if mixing up, will get sound distortion