EXPANDABLE PULL OUT CABINET SHELF, WOOD
|Price:||$40.05 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SIDE MOUNT INSTALLATION (Cabinet size can be NO SMALLER than 11.5"W and can be NO LARGER than 19.5")
- Expandable pull-out cabinet shelf adjusts from 12 inches to 20 inches wide
- Easy installation; no cutting, sawing, or leveling
- All-natural wood construction complements many decors
- 20" D X 12" (expands 12"to 20"W) X 3"H
- Measures 12 inches to 20 inches wide by 20 inches deep by 3 inches high; weighs 6 pounds
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. THE GOOD: Once installed, the drawers slides well and look presentable.
2. THE BAD: Uhhhh, didn't realize that despite being adjustable, they are only 20 inches deep, so you will lose some usable space in your cabinet on the sides and in the back.
3. THE UGLY: a) Instructions are horrible. b) Screws sheared off when they were about 75% to 100% into the frame. c) if your cabinet isn't deep enough, you will need to modify the rear brackets by cutting them a little bit shorter. d) Not sure what the little pieces of wood are for (not mentioned in the instructions)
**WOULD I BUY IT AGAIN: Probably (only because I have identified the issues and the cost makes it an attractive option)
**WOULD I RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND: Only if they are the handyman/home improvement type.
I am going to return both of these if the cost of shipping does not cost me more than the product. If it does..well i just spent a lot of money on a hard lesson.
Only one box had instructions and if i did it the way they said (for framed cabinets) the drawers wouldn't have pulled out. The drawers I bought for the other cabinets from Shelves that Slide company are so much nicer quality and for the same price or less.
DO NOT BUY THIS!!
I did lose some room in the back, but that was expected when I measured how deep these were compared to my deeper cabinets. I'll use that extra space to store a Capri Sun 10 pack. I know that defeats the point of having a pull out drawer to dig something out, but I'm going to make this a better situation for me and not lose storage (I could also store a box of extra garbage bags behind my pullout drawer, or in a bathroom I would put extra bottles of shampoo, something that you do not use daily as the point of these drawers is so you do not get on you hands and knees to find stuff). I am using these to store the kids plastic dishes and cups. I don't know if I would use it to store anything very heavy as I'm guessing that it would bow in the middle.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It looked larger than it really is. Too small for my cabinet.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
First of all, whoever thought this had a great idea. However, because the draw extends underneath, the part of the shelf that you put your pots and pans on is not level. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Leigh A. Delany
While the quality of the shelves is very nice, they are not easy to install. Fortunately, my husband is handy. Read morePublished 2 months ago by MLP
It says 20 inches deep. It's really 22 & I'm going to have to send them backPublished 2 months ago by casey tomlinson
Fits fine in the cabinet I purchased it for since there wasn't one available for the measurements I needs. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Neelie 916
If your cabinet is more than 20" deep this shelf is very difficult to install. My husband had to make extra pieces to install this shelf. The instruction are very poor. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Linda Sue Dean